Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that's great! And no why would you work your whole life for something to give it to someone who's just gonna sell it????

I guess I'm just really lucky me and my two sisters are really tight. We moved down south for quite a few years after my parents got divorced.
Mom got a full scholarship for nursing school but that meant she did school all day and worked all night.
So from me being in 3rd grade on I pretty much raised my sisters. Got them up fed them, dressed, to the school bus, met them after, outta thier good clothes, homework dinner bedtime the works.
Point is it made us real tight. I'd trust them with my life and never have to think twice.
I'm really blessed like that. My one sister bought a mobile home in FLA and the other did too. So I figured shit if I get one its like we were kids again all together. So I did lol. All our places are like w/in a block it's great!!!
Lol
Well, wouldn't have minded having to take care of my sisters, but there was a large age difference. They are my half sisters, but I didn't think of them as less than full sisters. I don't think that way. Dad and Mom postponed their own family, when Dad got custody of them at 3 and 4. They're 15yrs older than me. Dad was 4 months from 40yrs old when I was hatched.
Dad helped them a lot and they ALWAYS took advantage of him and were NEVER grateful for his help. Dad helped her run her stores. She and her husband had convience store with beer and wine and the other was a liquor store. For quite a while, He'd get off work and most times, he'd go directly there. About the only time he'd get to eat dinner with us is when Mom got off early.............AND when she wasn't working her second job as a OB nurse. My sister would bitch and moan when he had to work overtime on his real job, Maintenance Supv. for a large State hospital. :face:
She finally hit the top of her audacity with half-ass accusing Dad of skimming money. He quickly came to a realization of what she'd been doing to him for a few years. He also realized how it affected Mom and I. And he let her know that was NOT happening again. Silly bitch always blamed Mom and I for him not helping her anymore and not her using and abusing actions. There's that entitlement attitude!
I can only think her mom was the one that stuck this attitude in her head. After leaving home, without completing high school.......that's another story....... she 'had' to go live with her mom. Ya know the mom that wouldn't take care of two little girls, even though she was supported financially. From what Dad told me, it was the same shit I went thru with my oldest boy, that made me go back and fight for custody being changed.
I know people are like that. I just don't understand them. It's a shame that sometimes those people are FAMILY!:face:

Well, wouldn't have minded having to take care of my sisters, but there was a large age difference. They are my half sisters, but I didn't think of them as less than full sisters. I don't think that way. Dad and Mom postponed their own family, when Dad got custody of them at 3 and 4. They're 15yrs older than me. Dad was 4 months from 40yrs old when I was hatched.
Dad helped them a lot and they ALWAYS took advantage of him and were NEVER grateful for his help. Dad helped her run her stores. She and her husband had convience store with beer and wine and the other was a liquor store. For quite a while, He'd get off work and most times, he'd go directly there. About the only time he'd get to eat dinner with us is when Mom got off early.............AND when she wasn't working her second job as a OB nurse. My sister would bitch and moan when he had to work overtime on his real job, Maintenance Supv. for a large State hospital. :face:
She finally hit the top of her audacity with half-ass accusing Dad of skimming money. He quickly came to a realization of what she'd been doing to him for a few years. He also realized how it affected Mom and I. And he let her know that was NOT happening again. Silly bitch always blamed Mom and I for him not helping her anymore and not her using and abusing actions. There's that entitlement attitude!
I can only think her mom was the one that stuck this attitude in her head. After leaving home, without completing high school.......that's another story....... she 'had' to go live with her mom. Ya know the mom that wouldn't take care of two little girls, even though she was supported financially. From what Dad told me, it was the same shit I went thru with my oldest boy, that made me go back and fight for custody being changed.
I know people are like that. I just don't understand them. It's a shame that sometimes those people are FAMILY!:face:

"it was the same shit I went thru with my oldest boy, that made me go back and fight for custody being changed."

I've seen guys go thru this that's no easy battle (understatement of the year award) and people don't go thru this if there hearts not in the right place.
FWIW
If you ask me that speaks volumes about who you are as a person

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back