Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think I've ever seen this many people in here at once :smokeout::vibe::hookah:

View attachment 1556119

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah: .......................................................................:crying: :rolleyes2: ppp

This place used to get nutso during the live interviews…that list would look like a paragraph :pass:
This is as good as it’s been since the olden days…:headbang::pass: hell, we even broke a record

yeah, i was gonna say...u know, jus fer the record & all :biggrin:, that the new all-time record was reached without havin a live interview in it anywhere at all, so....:headbang: ............................u know, jus fer the record & all :smoking: ppp

This is as good as it’s been since the olden days…:headbang::pass: hell, we even broke a record

And we don't even have @Dabber @Suki or @arty zan we might have hit the record already with them :crying::vibe::headbang:

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah: .......................................................................:crying: :rolleyes2: ppp

yeah, i was gonna say...u know, jus fer the record & all :biggrin:, that the new all-time record was reached without havin a live interview in it anywhere at all, so....:headbang: ............................u know, jus fer the record & all :smoking: ppp
:toke::crying:

gettin there got a little side tracked by the tents :pass:

3B59A3D4-06BB-4B9D-A7F2-76D63259A049.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back