Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started giving Duder 1/3 of a cup of plain probiotic yogurt every night for a snack…..blamo! No more odors :headbang:
Got some fage’ plain 0 percent. Good enough?
Bought these kabobs. He’s nuts for them. Small chunks duck, lamb, chicken on pig hide….yuk

Trim bowl. Another gotta have gadget. It

Beautiful brindle. Mastiff / Pitty/ Catahoula? Kiss up that mug.
She's Mastiff/cane corso mix :bighug::kiss:

Nala says thanks for the reps Frank and mossy she'll be down later for a treat I'm almost guessing :doh::pass::thanks:

Got some fage’ plain 0 percent. Good enough?
Bought these kabobs. He’s nuts for them. Small chunks duck, lamb, chicken on pig hide….yuk
Yea that will work….once it’s finished find a full fat one for him. As long as it’s plain and no added sugar it’s good.

I started mixing in some food grade DE to the yogurt, upon @420Forever recommendation. It’s cured up the last of his GI issues, and really put a shine on his coat. Plus, it seems to be keeping the vampires away as well. I haven’t seen one since I started giving it to him. Didn’t see one prior to that either, but that’s beside the point :haha: :smokeit:

I started mixing in some food grade DE to the yogurt, upon @420Forever recommendation. It’s cured up the last of his GI issues, and really put a shine on his coat. Plus, it seems to be keeping the vampires away as well. I haven’t seen one since I started giving it to him. Didn’t see one prior to that either, but that’s beside the point :haha: :smokeit:
Seriously DE? Multiuse feed supply shop item..lol. Agway for the beneficial critters and DE this spring. I’ll await your review in a few weeks. :yoinks:

Seriously DE? Multiuse feed supply shop item..lol. Agway for the beneficial critters and DE this spring. I’ll await your review in a few weeks. :yoinks:
Yup DE….I just ordered it from Amazon….has to be food grade. The important thing is to not let them inhale it…add it to something wet…like yogurt or wet food.

Second Mandela Effect hasn't germinated, so I planted a third directly beside the second.. I put sticky traps out and caught maybe 10 Fungus Gnats.

I may have a sweltering mid summer shipping issue on my hands actually. :shrug:
:pass:
Fungus gnats are a pain. The larvae will feed on the baby roots. Take care of it before planting the new seed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back