Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started mixing in some food grade DE to the yogurt, upon @420Forever recommendation. It’s cured up the last of his GI issues, and really put a shine on his coat. Plus, it seems to be keeping the vampires away as well. I haven’t seen one since I started giving it to him. Didn’t see one prior to that either, but that’s beside the point :haha: :smokeit:

omg :rofl: i didn't know whether to give that a luv like or a laugh like.......the laugh like won out :rofl: :headbang: ppp

Seriously DE?

jus make doublesure it'z the food grade de & ur in like flint :headbang: (and don't make me repeat the Graciepic of how it makez her coat shine :cool1: ) ppp

Good Morfnoevight all you happy Sunday Stoners.

:rofl: I will be running 8/4 8/4 so I will have two day times in 24 hours. I am sure that helps with the math!

@tobe Nice to have you around.

Sorry, still don't get it. No matter how many times or when you do it, if at each fertigation you do it to 20% runoff, the whole day will average 20% runoff. I read your post to indicate that you will be fertigating to 10-20% at each fertigation. Is that not the case?:pighug:

Second Mandela Effect hasn't germinated, so I planted a third directly beside the second.. I put sticky traps out and caught maybe 10 Fungus Gnats.

I may have a sweltering mid summer shipping issue on my hands actually. :shrug:
:pass:
Those buggers shut me down a couple grows back. They are bad news for seedlings. They seem to be able to smell those tender roots. When I checked one of my seeds, it had something like a dozen of them chewing away two days after the sprouted seed was planted. The little buggers moved there from somewhere else in the pot. I could not get a single seed decently germinated in that soil, so I gave up and composted the whole thing and started over. I don't bring outside soil or compost inside any more. I'm back to brick coco partly because it imports fewer bugs. :pighug:

omg :rofl: i didn't know whether to give that a luv like or a laugh like.......the laugh like won out :rofl: :headbang: ppp

jus make doublesure it'z the food grade de & ur in like flint :headbang: (and don't make me repeat the Graciepic of how it makez her coat shine :cool1: ) ppp
Will do. I’ve seen Gracie’s gorgeous coat. Icing on the cake. The gas is the cake.

I haven't heard from him this weekend yet last I had heard sort of getting by he was suppose to call this weekend but it's early yet normally later in the night when he calls... As soon as I hear something I post and try to make him get on :headbang::vibe: Mrs.d was suppose to go to rehab but got sick and was still in hospital last i knew he is super busy with his health and hers plus 3 hr round trip for him every day pretty much
Please pass on hopes from OF for getting better and home soon. It sounds as though he and his wife are going through a really rough time. :sadcry:

no problem our puppies are our kids we spoil them their upstairs curled up the same I'm sure:doh: :bighug::pass: and will do :d5::vibe:
My wife regularly remarks "suppose anybody else fusses like this over their dog"?. To which I reply, "this is normal, it gets worse". :biggrin:

My wife regularly remarks "suppose anybody else fusses like this over their dog"?. To which I reply, "this is normal, it gets worse". :biggrin:

:face: We get some looks sometimes especially with skeeter and his outfits then Nala trying to be 100 lb lap dog :crying:

OMG! I'm finally gonna have a grow again! I had to take down my tent back in August. It's taken to now to get the space, money and time together. Hopefully, there will be enough time to actually get that cultivator's badge.

Care to elaborate on that more:paleo:
It's just because I'm getting the Earthboxes close to a minimal care set up with minimal top dressings. It's kinda down to knowing whether to use a Jr or a Regular for the right size girl.
It wasn't a dig at you or methods. :thumbsup:
The infirmary is full of chemical fed girls. My first grow was using MC, with some organics mixed in. MC can work well at low levels and still have great results in soil with a few select organic methods.

Looking back, I think it was a bit arrogant and a touch of that 'organic is best' mentality showing.
I apologize for making that comment when ya have a sick girl.

It's just because I'm getting the Earthboxes close to a minimal care set up with minimal top dressings. It's kinda down to knowing whether to use a Jr or a Regular for the right size girl.
It wasn't a dig at you or methods. :thumbsup:
The infirmary is full of chemical fed girls. My first grow was using MC, with some organics mixed in. MC can work well at low levels and still have great results in soil with a few select organic methods.

Looking back, I think it was a bit arrogant and a touch of that 'organic is best' mentality showing.
I apologize for making that comment when ya have a sick girl.
No all good bill no need for apologies just couldn’t figure what you meant.. sick girls will come a go not my first and Won’t be my last… what I am stuck with is the shity tap water :wall::joy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back