Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems ipower and ac infinity's are both good units it just depends on my wallet i suppose.

Thank you guys for the help! I'm gonna go with ipower's unit because i get more stuff with it just incase i wanted to try out a drying rack boom i can

Amazon product

I bought the I power

I need to learn how to dry using that net dryer included with my trimmer.

i normally hang the plant upside down until i feels its about 65% or so and then trim the buds off the plant.

Is the net a faster dry and will i lose a lot of trichs?
No idea never used it I normally hang upside down till I can snap.a small branch don't even know if that's right but hey it sounds impressive don't it???!!!???
:crying:

I need to learn how to dry using that net dryer included with my trimmer.

i normally hang the plant upside down until i feels its about 65% or so and then trim the buds off the plant.

Is the net a faster dry and will i lose a lot of trichs?
The whole process of automatic trimmers is not great for trich preservation…..it’s for sure a trade off…..ease of trimming, at the loss if trichomes…. :pass:

easy-button-that-was-easy.gif

gawddamn u fuckerz can talk a LOT over the course of one night, ahh! :wall: :rofl: ppp

the Bitch just turned around and went back to bed...............:doh:.....

dogz....:face: :rofl: ppp

People with too much time and no weed..,.

:crying: ppp

Now that's an image I didn't need stuck in my head...
Hahahaha
:crying: :rofl: :crying:

dude, u SO beat me to that one :rofl: ppp

the bottom one -> "you may not tie an alligator to a fire hydrant" :crying: ppp

Sunshine finally, it has been 7 days!

:yay: :cools: ppp

No idea never used it I normally hang upside down till I can snap.a small branch don't even know if that's right but hey it sounds impressive don't it???!!!???
:crying:
That is what i have been doing since my 1s harvest :headbang: it works well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back