Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as you own your own land it's OK....too many retirees bought into the mobile home community scam and are are screwed.
Agreed!!!!
Luckily for us that's the case we actually own the land. Had a friend who bought a place up on Winnie where they didn't own the land what a scam. The owners sold the place told them.you got so many months to move your trailer !!!

My wife got the ipower 19” package. Came with hand trimmer, trim scissors extra blades and one of those net dryers that you hang. Here are the pics…View attachment 1556081View attachment 1556082View attachment 1556083View attachment 1556084
Live pic before harvest, after wet trim (2&3), and after almost dry trim. From harvest to fully done first round was about an hr as opposed to 8+hrs hand trimming. And almost dry from dryer to trimmer to dryer for finish was 12 minutes. You’ll kick yourself if you don’t grab one. I love mine!
That was my experience too!!!!

that one is a good one think those are about the only ones I hear on a regular just picked up scrolling though here :headbang::pass:

I seen Blind Melon on the tour the singer died, about 2 weeks before. He was so waisted they got booed off the stage.
yeah man, I heard some of his last shows were brutal, isnt that a crying shame. So many have gone that way. If everyone would just stick to smoking weed they would all still be here and we would still be enjoying their music.

I need to learn how to dry using that net dryer included with my trimmer.

i normally hang the plant upside down until i feels its about 65% or so and then trim the buds off the plant.

Is the net a faster dry and will i lose a lot of trichs?

I need to learn how to dry using that net dryer included with my trimmer.

i normally hang the plant upside down until i feels its about 65% or so and then trim the buds off the plant.

Is the net a faster dry and will i lose a lot of trichs?

never used one I just hang them upside down then to brown bag or jar depending how dry it is :shrug::goodluck::pop:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back