Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow it is then! thanks for the advice :headbang: my last plant this size was a auto that finished at day 103 or so time will tell if this plant yields more. Days of trim jail for sure lol i'm thinking of buying this
Amazon product
or
Amazon product
not sure if the name on the trimmer matters or not lol they look the same

She sure is! going be hell trimming lol lucky me most the leafs burnt off already :vibe:

Definitely get one of those bowl trimmers!!!!! I got one for Christmas and got to try it out about 12 days ago. Wet trim and then mostly dry on racks, then when it’s almost dry run it through again with the serrated blade. Almost hand-trim quality. I also adjusted my blade closer to the grate by moving shims around. I’ll get a pic of the dry trim and show you the stages… be back in a sec…

Tomorrow it is then! thanks for the advice :headbang: my last plant this size was a auto that finished at day 103 or so time will tell if this plant yields more. Days of trim jail for sure lol i'm thinking of buying this
Amazon product
or
Amazon product
not sure if the name on the trimmer matters or not lol they look the same

She sure is! going be hell trimming lol lucky me most the leafs burnt off already :vibe:

I second the ac infinity bowl trimmer! Picked up the larger one on sale and it has paid for itself 10 times over. Saves me so much time trimming.

its worth the money then? i'm ready to just buy it but need a push lol my back is going to hurt spending days trimming this plant so money pays off the pains
Hearing from fellow growers in the “industry “, that trim pounds at a time find these t
gizmos get it done, but just not on par with hand trim.
Doesn’t matter if it’s personal. That plant would take me a week !

Definitely get one of those bowl trimmers!!!!! I got one for Christmas and got to try it out about 12 days ago. Wet trim and then mostly dry on racks, then when it’s almost dry run it through again with the serrated blade. Almost hand-trim quality. I also adjusted my blade closer to the grate by moving shims around. I’ll get a pic of the dry trim and show you the stages… be back in a sec…
My wife got the ipower 19” package. Came with hand trimmer, trim scissors extra blades and one of those net dryers that you hang. Here are the pics…
9C19966A-A3E6-4095-BDF3-12F289102D39.jpeg
AB79A791-6EDB-4BF0-BFAC-2F4147FEF459.jpeg
4E2771AE-A395-42AF-BB37-930B52B3EF95.jpeg
C811F9C9-004E-49C6-8ED4-1BC22C81BBE0.jpeg

Live pic before harvest, after wet trim (2&3), and after almost dry trim. From harvest to fully done first round was about an hr as opposed to 8+hrs hand trimming. And almost dry from dryer to trimmer to dryer for finish was 12 minutes. You’ll kick yourself if you don’t grab one. I love mine!

Hearing from fellow growers in the “industry “, that trim pounds at a time find these t
gizmos get it done, but just not on par with hand trim.
Doesn’t matter if it’s personal. That plant would take me a week !
Heck yeah and it is personal so the shitty trim job works for me as long as i don't have to spend a week with a sore back doing it lol i am going to smash most of this plant into rosin so this trimmer just needs to do a decent job to make me happy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back