Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heck yeah and it is personal so the shitty trim job works for me as long as i don't have to spend a week with a sore back doing it lol i am going to smash most of this plant into rosin so this trimmer just needs to do a decent job to make me happy
It’ll do a great job and it saves so much time. Just remove the largest of the fans, those that stick way out, and any that have no visible trichomes. Plus, so easy to keep your trim from spreading all over the place.

Hmmmmmm.........I seem to have none of those problems fer sum strange reason. :biggrin::eyebrows::eyebrows::rofl::pass:

Care to elaborate on that more:paleo:

I'd love to hear details of what you have tried. I have been thinking in the same direction, but haven't tried it yet. :pighug:

Yup no problem pretty simple I’ll share my lastest feed schedule later when I get home.. I think I had my last round little messed up but they are making it… this round I adjusted and it is more like MOG’s latest schedule except +50calcium -25 potassium… I used his 2part calculator and make my adjustments accordingly which i wholeheartedly trust

It seems ipower and ac infinity's are both good units it just depends on my wallet i suppose.

Thank you guys for the help! I'm gonna go with ipower's unit because i get more stuff with it just incase i wanted to try out a drying rack boom i can

Amazon product

9FE7E07F-7375-4864-8E00-0694D7AAA722.jpeg

I think that's great! And no why would you work your whole life for something to give it to someone who's just gonna sell it????

I guess I'm just really lucky me and my two sisters are really tight. We moved down south for quite a few years after my parents got divorced.
Mom got a full scholarship for nursing school but that meant she did school all day and worked all night.
So from me being in 3rd grade on I pretty much raised my sisters. Got them up fed them, dressed, to the school bus, met them after, outta thier good clothes, homework dinner bedtime the works.
Point is it made us real tight. I'd trust them with my life and never have to think twice.
I'm really blessed like that. My one sister bought a mobile home in FLA and the other did too. So I figured shit if I get one its like we were kids again all together. So I did lol. All our places are like w/in a block it's great!!!
Lol
As long as you own your own land it's OK....too many retirees bought into the mobile home community scam and are are screwed.

Heck yeah and it is personal so the shitty trim job works for me as long as i don't have to spend a week with a sore back doing it lol i am going to smash most of this plant into rosin so this trimmer just needs to do a decent job to make me happy
Rough trim for me too. Personal also. Thinking about begging a friend to press the entire photo I have going. Storage concerns are a good problem to have:)

Rough trim for me too. Personal also. Thinking about begging a friend to press the entire photo I have going. Storage concerns are a good problem to have:)
I used to trim really carefully, now anything with lots of trichs stays, and the rest goes to the worms. And, I may press the majority of it. Medical growers eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back