Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow it is then! thanks for the advice :headbang: my last plant this size was a auto that finished at day 103 or so time will tell if this plant yields more. Days of trim jail for sure lol i'm thinking of buying this
Amazon product
or
Amazon product
not sure if the name on the trimmer matters or not lol they look the same

She sure is! going be hell trimming lol lucky me most the leafs burnt off already :vibe:

Kid at the vous talked me into buying one of these. I love it!!!

Tomorrow it is then! thanks for the advice :headbang: my last plant this size was a auto that finished at day 103 or so time will tell if this plant yields more. Days of trim jail for sure lol i'm thinking of buying this
Amazon product
or
Amazon product
not sure if the name on the trimmer matters or not lol they look the same

She sure is! going be hell trimming lol lucky me most the leafs burnt off already :vibe:

Man, somebody on here just got one of those trimmers, but I can’t remember who…..they seemed to really like it, shortened an hours long trim job to like 45 minutes or something like that lol:pass: maybeif I get high enough I’ll remember:eyebrows: worth a shot:haha:

Kid at the vous talked me into buying one of these. I love it!!!
its worth the money then? i'm ready to just buy it but need a push lol my back is going to hurt spending days trimming this plant so money pays off the pains

Man, somebody on here just got one of those trimmers, but I can’t remember who…..they seemed to really like it, shortened an hours long trim job to like 45 minutes or something like that lol:pass: maybeif I get high enough I’ll remember:eyebrows: worth a shot:haha:
let's all smoke and try and remember lol :smokeout: :pass:

Haha a bit of a chilly one here today, too. Highs in the 40’s with whipping wind. Less than ideal, for sure. Good day to stay inside and cook a pot roast with garlic roasted cauliflower mash and asparagus on the side :headbang::pass:
its 60f right now and the high is 70f gotta love texas :headbang:

Haha a bit of a chilly one here today, too. Highs in the 40’s with whipping wind. Less than ideal, for sure. Good day to stay inside and cook a pot roast with garlic roasted cauliflower mash and asparagus on the side :headbang::pass:
If you were closer, I’d beg and grovel. Cauliflower is my favorite, well, after Brussels Sprouts.
Here it’s Panang Beef, maybe over rice noodles. Easy peasy, one dish meal. Just too lazy to run out for pea pods and papaya to make a Thai salad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back