Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 69 Fender Silverface Twin and a 1970 Ampeg VT 22 Blue Line and a 73 Orange 50 watt head. All mint condition and never gigged. Love them!!!
Hahaha
Don't laugh too hard. Believe it or not I picked up a Joyo American. I'll be darned if this little thing doesn't do a half bad job for what it does!!.
I have a blues Jr I really like and have the Bill M mods all in hand just need to either install them or have someone else do it.
But no real vintage amps.
I do have an original 72 tele deluxe with the real wide range pickups as well as a original 55 gretsch 6131.

It's just sad...
People like that are just small and in the end all you can do is hope karma catches up...
You reap what you sow
It sure changed my outlook on a lot of things. I've never talked ton my son about this. He's like me. If I didn't earn it, so I don't feel entitled to it. I didn't get anything from my Mom. I was supporting her at the end. The only time I'd be concerned with what someone was doing with their estate would be if I felt they were being scammed.
I've thought a lot since selling my farm. I've re-written my will a couple of times. Just minor changes. I've thought of doing different things. I thought of leaving it to my young Vet friend and his family. They could actually use it. Either of my sons can't use the place. They'd just sell it. I want someone to actually use what I leave behind.
My Vet friend had another baby, so they have a girl and a boy. They're not gonna raise girl and a boy in the same room! Can you imagine the crazy adolescence arguments?????
I think I'm gonna leave most of my estate to St used Children Hospital. The one that Danny Thomas started, not long after I was born. They do so much good for children!
The boys can split up my personal stuff it they want it.

I just don't want what I had to worked very hard for, just being wasted!:funny:

She just wanted to see what was up out there. Reminds me of an ex cat I used to live with. :crying: Even if the little bugger would actually go outside after I opened the door, she would often stand there for a remarkable amount of time while I was standing there waiting to be able to close the door. At -20C, the wait was a tad annoying. :pighug:
My bull does that now......

Reading run-off is good for watching trends it is not so good for pinpointing issues. It works ok in hydro but in peat or soil it really is useless IMPE.
Agreed, I would not chase runoff pH in soil, but I do in coco. At this point, I fertigate with ~5.5 or a bit higher in the one remaining solo, and 6.3-6.5 in the large pots, and that seems to be keeping them out of mischief. :pighug:

I think it may be time for cage plant to come down, checking her trichs is hard as they looks to be degrading or my eyes just suck and i need a better way to check them :face:

She is 144 days old today and 59 days in 12/12, maybe tomorrow on magic day 60 of flower i chop her down which i'm not looking forward to because i normally chop the whole plant at the stalk but this monster will need to be cut down cola by cola :smoking::headbang:

Shoot i even have loppers that would fit around her big gnarly looking stalk

a few pics of her today to see what you guys think

20230115_093522.jpg
20230115_093537.jpg
20230115_093900.jpg
20230115_093611.jpg
20230115_094600.jpg
20230115_094624.jpg
20230115_094710.jpg
20230115_093632.jpg
20230115_093643.jpg
20230115_093652.jpg