Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
She just wanted to see what was up out there. Reminds me of an ex cat I used to live with. :crying: Even if the little bugger would actually go outside after I opened the door, she would often stand there for a remarkable amount of time while I was standing there waiting to be able to close the door. At -20C, the wait was a tad annoying. :pighug:

Yup...if our old dog asked to go out through the night...she was Desperate.....and you needed to get her out Fast........

The Princess Lies...... :biggrin: .....and while we lived in a nice place with no Trouble.... I Never felt Safe walking the streets at 4 am...........:pass:

Considering the stuff that dog guts put up with, it is remarkable the odd things that upset them. So far so good with our little hound, three years in and no farting. Fingers crossed... :biggrin:

Have you had your ears and sense of smell tested lately.....?.........:eyebrows:...it might not be a fartless dog.....:crying:

Considering the stuff that dog guts put up with, it is remarkable the odd things that upset them. So far so good with our little hound, three years in and no farting. Fingers crossed... :biggrin:
Older parts…..beget farts. Our boy is 5+, and just coming into his own:)

Thanks noted but I actually ditched the calmag with the coco girls and just using MOG's gypsum for calcium and seems to be working great need a little adjusting still but getting there
I'd love to hear details of what you have tried. I have been thinking in the same direction, but haven't tried it yet. :pighug:

Yup...if our old dog asked to go out through the night...she was Desperate.....and you needed to get her out Fast........
Our little mutt is the same, if she asks at night, you'd best get yer skates on. She hangs in there until she is in serious difficulty. Pretty honest little beast so far. :pighug:

Have you had your ears and sense of smell tested lately.....?.........:eyebrows:...it might not be a fartless dog.....:crying:
nope, but I have it on good authority that both are better than the dearest's. At times, a handy thing that. :pighug::crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back