Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
What blows my mind is how families just disintegrate over a parents passing and inheritance money (I don't mean yours just in general).
I mean literally l like brothers and sisters playing like it's a big game of 8 ball conspiring against each other. I've seen it more often than I care to remember.
I ain't rich I ain't never gonna be rich and I'm fine with that. But to screw your own over freaking money. I just don't get it??
When all youve got is family and they toss that in the toilet it's just bizzare....
I really have nothing to o with my family other than my Aunt in St. Pete.....I know them too well

Move to Spain....... :headbang: ...it Worked for us.......:crying:.

A While back....due to unforseen circumstances.....hubbys Mother offered us a Loan...we didn't have to take it in the end......but hubby was 73......:crying:can you Imagine your kids still Worrying you when THEY are 73........:crying:
Well, my oldest is in his early 40s and has needed help time to time, but lots more during this covid shit. He's a diligent worker and always rises to the top. He has his Dad's problem in picking women......the crazy ones!:face::nono::gassy::hump::sadcry:

So, I give him a break. I don't see it stopping. He's not learning his lesson.

Here's a short on one of his 'dates' after he got rid of his last nutcase wife.
He got acquainted with this woman somehow online. Maybe it was FacyBooky. He likes to flip cars. Buy 'em cheap, clean 'em up and fix stuff. He's pretty creative in cosmetically modding a car. He's made some really killer cars in GTA and quite attractive cars in real life, on a budget.
Evidently, she caught onto this love of my son. He may have told her about my racing and stuff also. She claimed that she knew Chip Foose and was gonna send him some of his pictures of his creations. This bitch actually imitated Chip Foose in emails. QUITE elaborate and detailed emails. Not doubting someone showing interest in his creations, I was suspect from the beginning.
I finally asked him to send me 'Chip's' emails. I've had Chip's email since SEMA 2009. I just sent him an email and asked if the email addy was his. Just as I thought, Nope! As with 'Chip's' emails, I had him send me an email from her as an enclosure/attachment. They were sent from the same place.:face:
I know that hurt him. I don't fathom people like that.
That's just my boy's luck!:face: ...................that still affects me!:gassy::face:

:pass::cheers::smokeout:

I ain't rich I ain't never gonna be rich and I'm fine with that.

Weeeeelll........if you've got nowt to Leave......you don't have to Look at your grand children and Wonder which one wil murder you for their Inheritance......:shooty:

:crying:

Divya Mush!!
I'm good friends with Jimmy Bibbo, Mark Visco, and Bobby Dagistino. Tommy Catinos dad bob worked all the paper routes down there.
Remember Giuseppe's God help you if you got to the front of the line and didn't know what you wanted
Hahahaha
I was wicked tight with Toady's son Pauli Donahue.
I'm good friends with Johnny Manning knew Glen Red Blaza real well. I was wicked tight with Donny Vincuilla.
My wife (Watertown girl) knows the Paolinis and the callabiros very well
Small world aint it!!!View attachment 1556047View attachment 1556048View attachment 1556049View attachment 1556050
No husband used to clean the ovens at Mazzolas for bread and bakery pizza as pay. Worked for Joe Gentile, ran a few “errands” back in the day. Ancient history.,Today we just hit the shops for sausages, pastry and such.
Too old to look for trouble.

Back out for another smoke and a catch up....down to 30f now, too damn cold for me to stay out long but nice to look at the frost covered lawn while I get my fix.....Wife kinda pissy about it though but she's the one that implemented the no smoking in the house rule......I'm just making sure she sticks to it in the winter. She tried the " It was smoking weed" ploy but smoking is smoking, lol.
That made for a good chuckle!
I had the same thoughts as Mossy

I'm so very sorry to hear this I can not imagine how difficult that must be or how badly you'd do anything to change what you can't....

You have to get to the Acceptance part.....don't get mad at him...or about it.....Don't have any Expectations ...and you won't be Disappointed. ....:shrug:....

After 30 odd years if it was something We could do...it would have been Done. :headbang:

No husband used to clean the ovens at Mazzolas for bread and bakery pizza as pay. Worked for Joe Gentile, ran a few “errands” back in the day. Ancient history.,Today we just hit the shops for sausages, pastry and such.
Too old to look for trouble.
Hahaha Visco used to be quite the boxer in his day he used to "drive" crazy Walter.
Now my wife calls him.poppa smurf
:crying:

Chico Krantz, Fats they're all gone. Those days are long gone. Now adays you gotta be a Dr married to lawyer to buy a house just in the upper falls or down the lake.
Gone are they days a working class family like a bricklayer or a machinist or a Raytheon worker could live in Newton.
I still go down to Mario's, Echo Bridge cafe great pizza
It's still a Newton bar not a yuppie joint. All the old gang still goes down there though the juke box is gone.
I still remember the days you could drop a quarter play Mack The knife and the whole place would be jumping lol.
Poppa's the Cherry tree, the troubadour and Buffs used to be a real blast
Lol

I have been pondering my experimental 8/4 8/4 schedule. The fertigation schedule will definitely require some hands on effort. I will have 4 watering times available to each daytime schedule and normally I fertigate to 10%-20% run-off by the end of the day using 8 watering times. I don't want to run up to 40% in 24 hours down the drain. I think I will shoot for 10% with each light period. Once I get the logistics down the timers will do the work :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I don't understand your calculations. No matter how many times you fertigate to 20% runoff, your overall daily percent would still be 20%. Where does 40% come from? :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back