Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
What blows my mind is how families just disintegrate over a parents passing and inheritance money (I don't mean yours just in general).
I mean literally l like brothers and sisters playing like it's a big game of 8 ball conspiring against each other. I've seen it more often than I care to remember.
I ain't rich I ain't never gonna be rich and I'm fine with that. But to screw your own over freaking money. I just don't get it??
When all youve got is family and they toss that in the toilet it's just bizzare....
My sisters were disgusting buzzards.
I got my Dad's weapons. The guns I earned to hunt.
His wife, my Mom got everything. What my buzzard sisters, note no capitalization, fail to realize is that half of it was hers ALREADY!
I just don't understand greedy and/or entitled people. Never have. Never will.

My sisters were disgusting buzzards.
I got my Dad's weapons. The guns I earned to hunt.
His wife, my Mom got everything. What my buzzard sisters, note no capitalization, fail to realize is that half of it was hers ALREADY!
I just don't understand greedy and/or entitled people. Never have. Never will.
It's just sad...
People like that are just small and in the end all you can do is hope karma catches up...
You reap what you sow

:toke: Thanks but I do have a salt water soften installed before the RO system... The real scary part is that is not well water it is municipality water:doh::yoinks:

Thanks noted but I actually ditched the calmag with the coco girls and just using MOG's gypsum for calcium and seems to be working great need a little adjusting still but getting there

genius perfect :biggrin::pass:

morning talon actually got up at a decent time this sunday:cooldance::yay: gonna run some errands then back to to work on my DIY trimmer and some other misc things around the house :headbang::pass:
Hmmmmmm.........I seem to have none of those problems fer sum strange reason. :biggrin::eyebrows::eyebrows::rofl::pass:

A little dragon to ogle. Her petite little self is quietly doing her thing while the troublemakers finish.
Some perspective. How much can ya smoke. These little pearls are set it and forget it! Time to clean the tent and take a little smoke break!!
940A6D49-806A-4589-826C-9A5AE812E29B.jpeg
40705160-EA02-4B1A-8E90-FFB42DB2C413.jpeg
D8143832-28D3-4FB6-B326-56EC8D4BE0EE.jpeg

I've had horrendous insomnia.....I eventually get to sleep.....and at 5am the Princess starts....whining...clicking her feet....butting my arm....

I told her to sod off and turned over.....

Whinge..whinge...butting me in the back...click..click..click.......

So I got up in me Fuge...5.30am......unlocked the door....standing in just me drawers.......3C..................:snow2:...and the Bitch just turned around and went back to bed...............:doh:.....
She just wanted to see what was up out there. Reminds me of an ex cat I used to live with. :crying: Even if the little bugger would actually go outside after I opened the door, she would often stand there for a remarkable amount of time while I was standing there waiting to be able to close the door. At -20C, the wait was a tad annoying. :pighug:

Thanks for the reps @Olderfart ! Dog loves these 3 in 1 meat kabobs, but his digestive tract does not.
Considering the stuff that dog guts put up with, it is remarkable the odd things that upset them. So far so good with our little hound, three years in and no farting. Fingers crossed... :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back