Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Even as an adult. Can’t say how many times we’ve driven to retrieve, no questions asked.
Your spot was Lewis’, mine Callahan’s or the Corrib. My son and his friends don’t have a favorite watering hole. They are weed guys, and could be partying anywhere.
Callahan's in Newton on Needham street? The Corrib in Allston Brighton with the best Guinness in town???
Can't be can it???

Callahan's in Newton on Needham street? The Corrib in Allston Brighton with the best Guinness in town???
Can't be can it???
Yes. Best steak sandwiches and sea breezes. Not that I called in sick on occasion to enjoy mid-week. I hate crowds.

Yes. Best steak sandwiches and sea breezes. Not that I called in sick on occasion to enjoy mid-week. I hate crowds.
I grew in the Highlands up about 1/4 mile from there right where Needham/center Street crosses under Rt 9.
We used to indulge up in the pipe yard across the street and over in Pette Square and of course on top of echo bridge!
Ever run the 2nd ledge?
Are you from Newton (if you don't mind my asking????

I grew in the Highlands up about 1/4 mile from there right where Needham/center Street crosses under Rt 9.
We used to indulge up in the pipe yard across the street and over in Pette Square and of course on top of echo bridge!
Ever run the 2nd ledge?
Are you from Newton (if you don't mind my asking????
No, my hubby is from Waltham. We are Lake folks.

Holy Moly that is the worst tap water I have ever seen. I would recomend that you put a salt type water softener in front of your RO filters. It will help with the life of your RO membranes. The salt ions that replace the Ca and other metals with large salt ions that are easily filtered out by the RO membrane.

:toke: Thanks but I do have a salt water soften installed before the RO system... The real scary part is that is not well water it is municipality water:doh::yoinks:

I've been doin the 50 ppm cal mag as well in cooc hand watering. Not sure if its the coco or the lights, but all my plants suck up the mag. Once the ladies really start drinking (a little after the 30 day point, I've been running an xtra gallon of plain ph'd water with SLF through each pot once a week to do a kid of mini flush and then let it dry back pretty good. Sure that's the not the proper way to do things, but it seems to work for me. I also use monosilicic acid which helps with drought tolerance( supposedly) for the dryback.

Thanks noted but I actually ditched the calmag with the coco girls and just using MOG's gypsum for calcium and seems to be working great need a little adjusting still but getting there

@Lil Dab .....I Love your solo cup stands......obviously most people can't get them....but they made me Think.....:idea:

View attachment 1555943

Christmas Tree Stands...........they even have a water resevoir......:watering:...Perfect huh.....?

They have a range of sizes...one Must fit a solo cup....... :pass:

genius perfect :biggrin::pass:

morning talon actually got up at a decent time this sunday:cooldance::yay: gonna run some errands then back to to work on my DIY trimmer and some other misc things around the house :headbang::pass:

No, my hubby is from Waltham. We are Lake folks.
Divya Mush!!
I'm good friends with Jimmy Bibbo, Mark Visco, and Bobby Dagistino. Tommy Catinos dad bob worked all the paper routes down there.
Remember Giuseppe's God help you if you got to the front of the line and didn't know what you wanted
Hahahaha
I was wicked tight with Toady's son Pauli Donahue.
I'm good friends with Johnny Manning knew Glen Red Blaza real well. I was wicked tight with Donny Vincuilla.
My wife (Watertown girl) knows the Paolinis and the callabiros very well
Small world aint it!!!
20220714_201016.jpg
20220714_201010.jpg
20220714_195624.jpg
20220714_195618.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back