Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You Definitely have to develop a sense of Humor about Human Frailties as you get older...... :headbang: ....
Last night we got a call from our son. He was feeling unwell at the 3hr Avengers film . Hubby and I drove 45 min away to bring him home. Hubby was two days out from eye surgery and I was way too blazed to drive. He drove in the snow, no depth perception and I was copilot. Nothing looks, works, or smells like it should anymore.

Last night we got a call from our son. He was feeling unwell at the 3hr Avengers film . Hubby and I drove 45 min away to bring him home. Hubby was two days out from eye surgery and I was way too blazed to drive. He drove in the snow, no depth perception and I was copilot. Nothing looks, works, or smells like it should anymore.
What no one ever tells you is you just never stop worrying about them. It drives them flipping crazy sometimes but its just hardwired into you

Last edited:

Move to Spain....... :headbang: ...it Worked for us.......:crying:.

What no one ever tells you is you just never stop worrying about them. It drives them flipping crazy sometimes but its just hardwired into you

A While back....due to unforseen circumstances.....hubbys Mother offered us a Loan...we didn't have to take it in the end......but hubby was 73......:crying:can you Imagine your kids still Worrying you when THEY are 73........:crying:

Back out for another smoke and a catch up....down to 30f now, too damn cold for me to stay out long but nice to look at the frost covered lawn while I get my fix.....Wife kinda pissy about it though but she's the one that implemented the no smoking in the house rule......I'm just making sure she sticks to it in the winter. She tried the " It was smoking weed" ploy but smoking is smoking, lol.

Back out for another smoke and a catch up....down to 30f now, too damn cold for me to stay out long but nice to look at the frost covered lawn while I get my fix.....Wife kinda pissy about it though but she's the one that implemented the no smoking in the house rule......I'm just making sure she sticks to it in the winter. She tried the " It was smoking weed" ploy but smoking is smoking, lol.

Sauce for the Goose is sauce for the gander @Bill.de.Cat .... :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back