Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
20230115_073413.jpg

Anybody have any clue what this could be, this is the 2nd branch to be affected liked this in the last 2 days.

Temp 74°f
Rh 47%

Watered yesterday with 1 gallon of plain water. Other than that i havent done much.

Move to Spain....... :headbang: ...it Worked for us.......:crying:.

A While back....due to unforseen circumstances.....hubbys Mother offered us a Loan...we didn't have to take it in the end......but hubby was 73......:crying:can you Imagine your kids still Worrying you when THEY are 73........:crying:
Hell, that's why my Dad left everything to me, I was the only kid not bugging him for money over the years......he figured I'd be the one to not piss it all away over stupid crap.

View attachment 1556027
Anybody have any clue what this could be, this is the 2nd branch to be affected liked this in the last 2 days.

Temp 74°f
Rh 47%

Watered yesterday with 1 gallon of plain water. Other than that i havent done much.
Bizzaro watching closely to see the prognosis

Duck eggs......:headbang:...hubbys friends all started asking for duck eggs...coz apparently they have 6 x the protien of chicken eggs...and everyone is on high protein diets.
In addition to regular chicken eggs, the little German lady we had our deer lease with, had lots of ducks. Those eggs were friggin great! All her eggs were great, but the ducks were just amazing.
As a kid, Pop always got our eggs from a local farmer. They were free-range. I didn't know how good they really were. When I ate eggs at restaurants, I thought they were because Mom or Dad didn't make 'em. When I started buying eggs on my own, I found out how good the eggs were, Dad bought as a kid.
I used to game with a Welsh guy that would tease me buy telling me about his wife making him some duck eggs.

One warning! My Welsh friend said the duck eggs do cause nasty farts, :gassy1::gassy::gassy::haha:

I couldn't tell as a kid, adolescents have nasty farts anyway.:rofl:

Hell, that's why my Dad left everything to me, I was the only kid not bugging him for money over the years......he figured I'd be the one to not piss it all away over stupid crap.
What blows my mind is how families just disintegrate over a parents passing and inheritance money (I don't mean yours just in general).
I mean literally l like brothers and sisters playing like it's a big game of 8 ball conspiring against each other. I've seen it more often than I care to remember.
I ain't rich I ain't never gonna be rich and I'm fine with that. But to screw your own over freaking money. I just don't get it??
When all youve got is family and they toss that in the toilet it's just bizzare....

When hubbys Mother died she left £1,000 each for the kids.

We just got it sorted out for them before xmas...and hubby had to give both lots to his Daughter to give his son in small increments when he needs stuff.....coz if we gave it to him in a lump he would drink himself to death.

And none of us want that on our Conscience........... :headbang:

When hubbys Mother died she left £1,000 each for the kids.

We just got it sorted out for them before xmas...and hubby had to give both lots to his Daughter to give his son in small increments when he needs stuff.....coz if we gave it to him in a lump he would drink himself to death.

And none of us want that on our Conscience........... :headbang:
I'm so very sorry to hear this I can not imagine how difficult that must be or how badly you'd do anything to change what you can't....

What no one ever tells you is you just never stop worrying about them. It drives them flipping crazy sometimes but its just hardwired into you
Yes. Even as an adult. Can’t say how many times we’ve driven to retrieve, no questions asked.
Your spot was Lewis’, mine Callahan’s or the Corrib. My son and his friends don’t have a favorite watering hole. They are weed guys, and could be partying anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back