Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see you spent some time around those parts. Subic bay, I guess you used to be a Pirate :rofl:

The Philippines is crazy, I think Manila is an awful city, and a stones throw away it is paradise
Maybe not a pirate per say, but I got to visit many places in the Navy. It doesn't matter what country it is cities are awful places, get away from the big cities and you meet great people and fantastic places.

Maybe not a pirate per say, but I got to visit many places in the Navy. It doesn't matter what country it is cities are awful places, get away from the big cities and you meet great people and fantastic places.
100% cities are effort - I was close though, Pirate/Navy :crying:

Travelling is the way forwards for sure, in my last couple of jobs I was covering most of the world except the US so got to plenty of places staying the extra weekend post meetings - but there is always more to see :cheers:

This here is Bobby Carlson John's old drummer and just a fantastic guy. What a voice on him, he went down Nashville for a while but that's a tough gig.
He once told me between smoking pot drinking and not practicing the 3 part harmonies John once fired him and rehired him 3x all in the same night.

Hahahaha

John was a sweetheart of a guy but when it came to music man he got serious. I got no.idra how he put up playing with me and my friends :crying:

100% cities are effort - I was close though, Pirate/Navy :crying:

Travelling is the way forwards for sure, in my last couple of jobs I was covering most of the world except the US so got to plenty of places staying the extra weekend post meetings - but there is always more to see :cheers:
John loved this song said it reminded him so much of the navy.
I know Johnny cash sings it better but I'll give credit where credit could is do Kris was just a prolific writer

Wow.......:yoinks:...hubby has just waked past Naked...sweeping the Floor......:pop:....Im saying Nowt......he never does any housework.........:crying:

Screenshot_20230115_061759_Samsung Notes.jpg
Screenshot_20230115_062425_Samsung Notes.jpg

Another strange one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back