Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon @Kirka88 ...... :pass: ...still pain free.......?
I am so very happy to report the sciatica is just gone!!
It's hard to really put into words how happy it makes me.
And thanks so much for asking!!!!
:yay:
0d5de6b4753a2b9631a9570807be0c70.gif

First meal hubby took us all out for a meal together he borrowed the works transit bus.

His Mother was only about 4ft 8inches..so he lifted her out the Transit and placed her on the ground.....as soon as her feet met the pavement she let of this massive rip roaring fart....and walked away as if nowt happened...... :crying: ....

I was Corpsed................:crying:.....should have took it as a genetic warning....like Mother...like Son.......:pass:

First meal hubby took us all out for a meal together he borrowed the works transit bus.

His Mother was only about 4ft 8inches..so he lifted her out the Transit and placed her on the ground.....as soon as her feet met the pavement she let of this massive rip roaring fart....and walked away as if nowt happened...... :crying: ....

I was Corpsed................:crying:.....should have took it as a genetic warning....like Mother...like Son.......:pass:
Nothing more fun than letting loose a silent gas attack in a elevator and then blame someone else! LOL

Here's an old clip of my step dad playing up at the blue star lounge.
At one point there was a DJ giving him a fair amount of air time in Australia. At that point John no longer had his band and he was stuck playing with me and my friends.

He loved they were playing him but we never figured out the connection lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back