Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sea Gulls egg
I could not even start to imagine how rancid they taste - rancind eggs seem to be a thing, when in Cambodia one time my colleague (who was from Vietnam) kept trying to get me to eat this egg, so in the end I cracked open the shell and there was foetus in there, the smell was atrocious - needless to say he could not stop laughing. When he stopped he grabbed it dipped it in a salt a pepper mix and it was gone quicker than it was peeled :nono:

I could not even start to imagine how rancid they taste - rancind eggs seem to be a thing, when in Cambodia one time my colleague (who was from Vietnam) kept trying to get me to eat this egg, so in the end I cracked open the shell and there was foetus in there, the smell was atrocious - needless to say he could not stop laughing. When he stopped he grabbed it dipped it in a salt a pepper mix and it was gone quicker than it was peeled :nono:
Basically a Balut, in the PI they let duck eggs grow a bit then they are pickled. Pure nastiness!!!!!

UuugghhhhShudder....vomit............. :crying: .......

Ahh Subic Bay! What times they were!
I see you spent some time around those parts. Subic bay, I guess you used to be a Pirate :rofl:

The Philippines is crazy, I think Manila is an awful city, and a stones throw away it is paradise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back