Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bummer for us egg lovers. Fried egg on everything adds depth, richness.
Crispy edges. Jiggly yolk

The Original Fast Food........... :chef: ....can't get faster than an egg sani........Stoners Friend........

Our state passed legislation banning cages and other inhumane treatment about a year ago. Egg prices were already rising here.
They say inflation is easing:nono::shrug:

Yup...a lot of Europoe too....and the are Blaming outdoor flocks for the spread of avian flu......:headbang:.....if they are indoors in battery conditions you can erradicate wild birds spreading it......

Morning all - not sleeping sucks, but up now, time for tea and a doobie :pass:

eggstraordionary prices :rofl: (there are none left on the shelf)

Morning @Zaaboot ....yeah...:coffee2:....I Wiped out for a couple of hours yesterday afternoon.....and woke up feeling worse than when I went to sleep......:biggrin:

I've had a Bug........I Think/Hope it is passing.......Fingers Crossed.....:headbang:

The Original Fast Food........... :chef: ....can't get faster than an egg sani........Stoners Friend........

Yup...a lot of Europoe too....and the are Blaming outdoor flocks for the spread of avian flu......:headbang:.....if they are indoors in battery conditions you can erradicate wild birds spreading it......
We have a couple local farms. Been to their coops. Indoors is the way to go, just need to keep their homes tidy. Clean healthy birds. I’ll just drive down the road and get them direct.

Morning @Zaaboot ....yeah...:coffee2:....I Wiped out for a couple of hours yesterday afternoon.....and woke up feeling worse than when I went to sleep......:biggrin:

I've had a Bug........I Think/Hope it is passing.......Fingers Crossed.....:headbang:
morning @Mossy - sorry to hear that, but also pleased to hear it is passing :pass:

Feet up must be the order of the day for you :warrior:

We have a couple local farms. Been to their coops. Indoors is the way to go, just need to keep their homes tidy. Clean healthy birds. I’ll just drive down the road and get them direct.

We have our own...but unfortunately they are off the lay

I Suspect we have an egg Thief..........{rat}...but hubby isn't Listening ATM............. :headbang:

I Suspect we have an egg Thief..........{rat}...but hubby isn't Listening ATM............. :headbang:

With the price of eggs you could be sitting on a gold mine
1000_F_80587125_805hje6LAZFlghDwYXsRdHabzUQ8SlYR.jpeg

We have our own...but unfortunately they are off the lay

We are on heavily monitored/protected wetlands and can’t have a chicken coop within the no Disturb zone. I guess chicken poop would interfere with all the human poop leaching from old septic systems and every other critter’s poop, coyote, fisher, Fox, ground hogs, etc. People with too much time and no weed..,.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back