Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Mossy. :bighug: Meds kicked out and the dog farts woke me up. :yoinks:About ready to throw a pot on and burn one.

:crying: I Feel your Pain @BCBudlady.....:biggrin:

#PotsHot
coff.gif
Unlimited Refills for Free.....:coffee:

I've had horrendous insomnia.....I eventually get to sleep.....and at 5am the Princess starts....whining...clicking her feet....butting my arm....

I told her to sod off and turned over.....

Whinge..whinge...butting me in the back...click..click..click.......

So I got up in me Fuge...5.30am......unlocked the door....standing in just me drawers.......3C..................:snow2:...and the Bitch just turned around and went back to bed...............:doh:.....

I've had horrendous insomnia.....I eventually get to sleep.....and at 5am the Princess starts....whining...clicking her feet....butting my arm....

I told her to sod off and turned over.....

Whinge..whinge...butting me in the back...click..click..click.......

So I got up in me Fuge...5.30am......unlocked the door....standing in just me drawers.......3C..................:snow2:...and the Bitch just turned around and went back to bed...............:doh:.....
:crying:She the boss. You are working for her. Thinking mine needs to evacuate two days worth, Explains the
fragrance in the room. It’s snowing with high winds here. Half naked with boots on begging the boy to hurry up. Two days!!

Looks amazing ! Might start googling a breakfast recipe. Hound and hubby snoring, and hound having a wild dream. No chance of sleep.

Once I'm Awake that is me done. Hubby just falls straight back asleep....it is most Annoying...........:biggrin:...

We've just had bacon ribs........:chef:....we didnt go shopping...so no bread......:biggrin:

Once I'm Awake that is me done. Hubby just falls straight back asleep....it is most Annoying...........:biggrin:...

We've just had bacon ribs........:chef:....we didnt go shopping...so no bread......:biggrin:
Maybe a potato to sop up the grease?An egg ? . Here ya need a 2nd mortgage loan. Just paid 8 bucks for a dozen today. Avian flu and all.

She the boss. You are working for her.

Yup....she is Alpha female and Im just the food handmaiden.......Bitch.....:crying:

It’s snowing with high winds here. Half naked with boots on begging the boy to hurry up.

Me Too......:d5:..she is the Reason we bought the land..if I was in the house I'd be out in me jimjams dragging her 'round the streets.

Small Mercies huh....?....:pass:

Maybe a potato to sop up the grease?An egg ? . Here ya need a 2nd mortgage loan. Just paid 8 bucks for a dozen today. Avian flu and all.

Yes....we are just starting to see Egg price shock in the staff room..........it is going to Hit Europe too............:headbang:

They are Blaming Avian Flu....but I remember seeing reports of millions of new born chicks being destroyed during Covid....you create a Gap in the market that cant be Filled.......:pass:

Yes....we are just starting to see Egg price shock in the staff room..........it is going to Hit Europe too............:headbang:

They are Blaming Avian Flu....but I remember seeing reports of millions of new born chicks being destroyed during Covid....you create a Gap in the market that cant be Filled.......:pass:
Bummer for us egg lovers. Fried egg on everything adds depth, richness.
Crispy edges. Jiggly yolk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back