Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it may be time for cage plant to come down, checking her trichs is hard as they looks to be degrading or my eyes just suck and i need a better way to check them :face:

She is 144 days old today and 59 days in 12/12, maybe tomorrow on magic day 60 of flower i chop her down which i'm not looking forward to because i normally chop the whole plant at the stalk but this monster will need to be cut down cola by cola :smoking::headbang:

Shoot i even have loppers that would fit around her big gnarly looking stalk

a few pics of her today to see what you guys think

View attachment 1556071View attachment 1556072View attachment 1556073View attachment 1556074View attachment 1556075View attachment 1556076View attachment 1556077View attachment 1556078View attachment 1556079View attachment 1556080
I’d give her the chop. Honestly, the giants never finish as perfectly as their smaller counterparts for some reason. Almost like if they have the genes to go crazy and get that big, they want to keep going and will throw pistils, and foxtails regardless of the ripeness of her trichomes. Eventually bud rot will become a real concern… enjoy your time in trim jail :haha: :pass:

I think it may be time for cage plant to come down, checking her trichs is hard as they looks to be degrading or my eyes just suck and i need a better way to check them :face:

She is 144 days old today and 59 days in 12/12, maybe tomorrow on magic day 60 of flower i chop her down which i'm not looking forward to because i normally chop the whole plant at the stalk but this monster will need to be cut down cola by cola :smoking::headbang:

View attachment 1556071View attachment 1556072View attachment 1556073View attachment 1556074View attachment 1556075View attachment 1556076View attachment 1556077View attachment 1556078View attachment 1556079View attachment 1556080
What a cola monster!

Going well my friend. Wishing for a bit of warm weather, but can’t complain. Bare ground in January!!

:woohoo:
What’s cooking?
Haha a bit of a chilly one here today, too. Highs in the 40’s with whipping wind. Less than ideal, for sure. Good day to stay inside and cook a pot roast with garlic roasted cauliflower mash and asparagus on the side :headbang::pass:

I’d give her the chop. Honestly, the giants never finish as perfectly as their smaller counterparts for some reason. Almost like if they have the genes to go crazy and get that big, they want to keep going and will throw pistils, and foxtails regardless of the ripeness of her trichomes. Eventually bud rot will become a real concern… enjoy your time in trim jail :haha: :pass:
Tomorrow it is then! thanks for the advice :headbang: my last plant this size was a auto that finished at day 103 or so time will tell if this plant yields more. Days of trim jail for sure lol i'm thinking of buying this
Amazon product
or
Amazon product
not sure if the name on the trimmer matters or not lol they look the same

What a cola monster!
She sure is! going be hell trimming lol lucky me most the leafs burnt off already :vibe:

Gorgeous plant, don’t envy the trim.

It sure changed my outlook on a lot of things. I've never talked ton my son about this. He's like me. If I didn't earn it, so I don't feel entitled to it. I didn't get anything from my Mom. I was supporting her at the end. The only time I'd be concerned with what someone was doing with their estate would be if I felt they were being scammed.
I've thought a lot since selling my farm. I've re-written my will a couple of times. Just minor changes. I've thought of doing different things. I thought of leaving it to my young Vet friend and his family. They could actually use it. Either of my sons can't use the place. They'd just sell it. I want someone to actually use what I leave behind.
My Vet friend had another baby, so they have a girl and a boy. They're not gonna raise girl and a boy in the same room! Can you imagine the crazy adolescence arguments?????
I think I'm gonna leave most of my estate to St used Children Hospital. The one that Danny Thomas started, not long after I was born. They do so much good for children!
The boys can split up my personal stuff it they want it.

I just don't want what I had to worked very hard for, just being wasted!:funny:
I think that's great! And no why would you work your whole life for something to give it to someone who's just gonna sell it????

I guess I'm just really lucky me and my two sisters are really tight. We moved down south for quite a few years after my parents got divorced.
Mom got a full scholarship for nursing school but that meant she did school all day and worked all night.
So from me being in 3rd grade on I pretty much raised my sisters. Got them up fed them, dressed, to the school bus, met them after, outta thier good clothes, homework dinner bedtime the works.
Point is it made us real tight. I'd trust them with my life and never have to think twice.
I'm really blessed like that. My one sister bought a mobile home in FLA and the other did too. So I figured shit if I get one its like we were kids again all together. So I did lol. All our places are like w/in a block it's great!!!
Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back