Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole process of automatic trimmers is not great for trich preservation…..it’s for sure a trade off…..ease of trimming, at the loss if trichomes…. :pass:
Very true, i think i see when i should and should not use it after thinking about it. big frosty buds without many leafs i would hand trim but stuff like what my cage plant has going on would have me trimming for a week so this trimmer is perfect for this situation.

Sunday Salutations Stoners Alive......
P1060754.JPG

My biggest issue is after getting burnt not 1x but 2x I'm all done with freaking jars and burping it 3x to 5x a day and still losing (12 plants worth) everything to mold

They go in paper bags after and I for shit sure over dry it but you know what....

I haven't lost a single batch since and I could give a shit if it's too dry compared to throwing away my weed cause it got moldy that just makes me wanna

Screenshot_20230115_134003_DuckDuckGo.jpg

I know I've got an attitude problem but I grow for me and my wife. I give some away to friends maybe keep my bike mechanic happy. So long as I'm smiling it's all good hahaha

My biggest issue is after getting burnt not 1x but 2x I'm all done with freaking jars and burping it 3x to 5x a day and still losing (12 plants worth) everything to mold

They go in paper bags after and I for shit sure over dry it but you know what....

I haven't lost a single batch since and I could give a shit if it's too dry compared to throwing away my weed cause it got moldy that just makes me wanna

View attachment 1556101

I know I've got an attitude problem but I grow for me and my wife. I give some away to friends maybe keep my bike mechanic happy. So long as I'm smiling it's all good hahaha

I may just be lucky but i don't burp my jars and never had mold, they just stay in there with a boveda pack and i open to smell or smoke them only.

My mom molded up some jars i gave her because she kept them in the garage... needs to be in room temp or below not a hot garage haha but now we know.

i have been wanting to try the brown bag method but I never have any and i always have empty jars so it just works out like that but i did buy (2) 1 lb grove bags i will be testing out on this upcoming trim :headbang:

That is what i have been doing since my 1s harvest :headbang: it works well
I hang whole plant. I never let em dry to any kind of 'snap' or I'll be dumping trichs. I'm after a well preserved flower, not piles of kief. So I jar earlier than most to get what I want. After a long cure, up to a year, buds are resilient to the touch. Nothing falling out as dust. Any leaves left that are not covered in sugar easily pull right off. Flavor and aroma are preserved to go along with max potency!
A little more work when first jarred to keep moisture right, well worth a bit of fuss. Over dry weed will still be stoney but a certain quality will be lacking. And it pisses me off because I know I haven't done my best....... :smokeout:

I may just be lucky but i don't burp my jars and never had mold, they just stay in there with a boveda pack and i open to smell or smoke them only.

My mom molded up some jars i gave her because she kept them in the garage... needs to be in room temp or below not a hot garage haha but now we know.

i have been wanting to try the brown bag method but I never have any and i always have empty jars so it just works out like that but i did buy (2) 1 lb grove bags i will be testing out on this upcoming trim :headbang:
Ya Idk I dry in my basement but I keep the humidity down with a dehumidifier to like 45% RH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back