Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night Owl Seeds Star Krunch is on the Press, and it's brought out her Bubble Gum terps in a big way...
ezgif-2-ad8ecfaa1b.gif

:pass:

How ITF did you do that?
Are you like my old uncle? He could tear up a cannonball with a rubber hammer.

Shit! That just brought up something! Where's my cannonball, Mom? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I had a cannonball as a kid. I found it in the attic of the old farmhouse we had at one rime as a deer lease. There was also a frigin surrey up there. It was disassembled and re-assembled up there without the wheels on it. There was several 'surviving' Sears catalogs up there. ..........surviving comes from the other 'use' of the Sears catalog.:rofl:

That damn Meph Black Beauty freebie is kicking my ass. Just a few light hits on my HerbalAire.
Bull in a china shop :toke: but I stuck it up through the bottom and the resin in there was too sticky still.. I wasn’t using ISO (mistake) so when I went to pull it back out all the cotton stayed in side just haven’t taken to time to try to get out:oops1:

Heads up to anyone who bought Build a Flower over the holidays. I found a piece of broken glass in my 2 gallon bag. Contacted customer service and all that, just thought I'd let yall know. Wouldn't want someone to get cut
20230102_154050.jpg

Nope, but if you are considering an all cbd strain, my solo of Seedsmans 30:1 Auto CBD kush worked out pretty nicely. I'd grow it again if I didn't already have a supply of Dinamed Auto Cbd Kush. They seem similar, although I think the Seedsman strain will likely be bigger. :pighug: :bighug:
I went over to Linda's to see a large selection of mainly CBD girls. I was open to photo or auto, but autos make more sense and more simple, since I have far more autos to select from.
I'll look at those. Thanks!

I want to be able to custom mix rosin based on needs. I think this method will give me more flexibility and better duplication in getting the desired effect. I think it's difficult to get consistent results from the 1:1 strains and you're stuck with that strain and it's effects.
This way I can help more people and better.

Heads up to anyone who bought Build a Flower over the holidays. I found a piece of broken glass in my 2 gallon bag. Contacted customer service and all that, just thought I'd let yall know. Wouldn't want someone to get cut
View attachment 1552563
Thanks for the heads-up! I think I got some for the upcoming grow.

welllll, this whole thing is indeed a very gray area, to say the least, due to it not being specifically stated anywhere on site....which yes, we may hafta see about rectifying at some point....however, over the yearz, it'z become more or less an implied thing that yes, if a breeder sponsorz beanz to u for testing or a g&s, and u do participate in said test or g&s, then u are automatically giving permission for ur picz to be uzed on their site, should they chooze....same appliez to lightz, nutez, or whatever other product....but, it would hafta be a pic that comez directly from that particular test/g&s thread....in other wordz, they can't, or aren't suppozed to, get them from ur personal grow journal thread, or from here in LS....soooo, that'z about the size of it :shrug: until we can see about getting more particularz publicly posted about this issue, i'd say the best thing to do if u do sign up for a test/g&s would be to send the vendor a pm, explicitly stating that u don't want ur picz uzed anywhere but here on afn....that'z the best i can come up with for now, so :thanks: and have a great day :toke: ppp

Check Cultivators section...... :headbang:

Bull in a china shop :toke: but I stuck it up through the bottom and the resin in there was too sticky still.. I wasn’t using ISO (mistake) so when I went to pull it back out all the cotton stayed in side just haven’t taken to time to try to get out:oops1:
Damn! No dry q-tips!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back