Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
200.gif

Jean-O's Genetics - Devils Lettuce. I don't think it's available yet, just a tester he sent out. Perhaps if I make a trip to the EU this summer a couple could fall in my bag...... I should stop by Stockholm anyways. I do like to have a beer in the Spookpark.

They have apparently tried to erase and rename the area! I've just googled the Spökparken and hardly a thing shows up! Huh!

Nice strain! Jean-O's Genetics seems to be awesome and you are doing them justice growing them big and healthy.

To be honest i have never heard of the place be it seems to be a calm place not far from the nature for one to relax and have a beer. :cheers:

Anyone grown Dutch Passion Auto CBD Victory strain?
Nope, but if you are considering an all cbd strain, my solo of Seedsmans 30:1 Auto CBD kush worked out pretty nicely. I'd grow it again if I didn't already have a supply of Dinamed Auto Cbd Kush. They seem similar, although I think the Seedsman strain will likely be bigger. :pighug: :bighug:

I was always under the impression that it’s part of the deal when companies give us free products to test. We get free shit, they use our pictures and info for marketing purposes. Otherwise, why give us said free shit? :shrug:
Hey, I have absolutely no problem with that. If a vendor donates test material to a grower, and the grower was aware that that use of photos was part of the arrangement, all was perfectly fair. I would never hesitate to provide photos to a vendor that actually supplied me with product to test, that expectation is perfectly reasonable as long as it is up front. Providing useful imagery is one of the things we can do to support AFN sponsors, and I am all for it. Courtesy and transparency in the process is good though. :pighug:
I actually thought it was an honor to use the growers picture on my site but apparently it upset everyone so I apologize I apparently broke proper edict.

welllll, this whole thing is indeed a very gray area, to say the least, due to it not being specifically stated anywhere on site....which yes, we may hafta see about rectifying at some point....however, over the yearz, it'z become more or less an implied thing that yes, if a breeder sponsorz beanz to u for testing or a g&s, and u do participate in said test or g&s, then u are automatically giving permission for ur picz to be uzed on their site, should they chooze....same appliez to lightz, nutez, or whatever other product....but, it would hafta be a pic that comez directly from that particular test/g&s thread....in other wordz, they can't, or aren't suppozed to, get them from ur personal grow journal thread, or from here in LS....soooo, that'z about the size of it :shrug: until we can see about getting more particularz publicly posted about this issue, i'd say the best thing to do if u do sign up for a test/g&s would be to send the vendor a pm, explicitly stating that u don't want ur picz uzed anywhere but here on afn....that'z the best i can come up with for now, so :thanks: and have a great day :toke: ppp

:face::face::face: secondly I am work so it is seahorse or swordfish and TBH I busted a qtip off in the horn of the unicorn and can’t get it out so it’s been out of commission:oops1:
How ITF did you do that?
Are you like my old uncle? He could tear up a cannonball with a rubber hammer.

Shit! That just brought up something! Where's my cannonball, Mom? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I had a cannonball as a kid. I found it in the attic of the old farmhouse we had at one rime as a deer lease. There was also a frigin surrey up there. It was disassembled and re-assembled up there without the wheels on it. There was several 'surviving' Sears catalogs up there. ..........surviving comes from the other 'use' of the Sears catalog.:rofl:

That damn Meph Black Beauty freebie is kicking my ass. Just a few light hits on my HerbalAire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back