Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are we talking about ?
Someone noticed their pic on your site so we were just discussing the use of photos for that purpose! I said from the start tho that u asked up front about this in the grow n show thread so them being used wasn’t a surprise to anyone… only surprise was finding out pic had been chosen to go on site to represent strain! :d5:

I think u need 1 of these for lounging and smoking the unicorn! ;) :haha::crying:
2881749E-26F7-4EFA-8589-0D13C74BD706.jpeg

Don’t worry its a unisex onesie! ;) :pighug:

Someone noticed their pic on your site so we were just discussing the use of photos for that purpose! I said from the start tho that u asked up front about this in the grow n show thread so them being used wasn’t a surprise to anyone… only surprise was finding out pic had been chosen to go on site to represent strain! :d5:
Pictures are gone now.

Excellent, had I been aware of that, I would never have brought the issue up. I read the op's comment as surprise to see the photo as though they did not understand that it would be used. Anyway, hat's off to @Jean-O for asking, and I apologize if this discussion has offended. :pighug: :bighug:
Pics are gone

I actually thought it was an honor to use the growers picture on my site but apparently it upset everyone so I apologize I apparently broke proper edict.

Pics are gone
Just so u know the person who’s pic it was was actually cool with it! Said it was cool as shit u had used them! It was a 3rd party that started talking about the use of others photos for that purpose which is why i had told him this was all discussed ahead of time so u had done it right! Def was no need to have removed it if thats the reason u did it! Why I didn’t actually tag u cuz I didn’t want u to just see the tail end of convo and think someone had an issue cuz they def didn’t!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back