Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super sativa seed club used one of my pic without permission told me after the fact… but I am honored to have my picture selected… I figure anything posted on here can be taken and posted somewhere else by a vendor or any grower… so does it really matter if they have permission people are going to do what they want it the internet… IMO as long as it’s for a good cause I have no problem with anyone taking my pictures :toke:
And if they are having your plant pic printed on a poster and selling it?...it's all about use in context.

Excellent, had I been aware of that, I would never have brought the issue up. I read the op's comment as surprise to see the photo as though they did not understand that it would be used. Anyway, hat's off to @Jean-O for asking, and I apologize if this discussion has offended. :pighug: :bighug:
I think he was just surprised it was his photo being used out of all the ones available from gns thread! I also think half the surprise was realizing he had been on the site several times without noticing it!

Super sativa seed club used one of my pic without permission told me after the fact… but I am honored to have my picture selected… I figure anything posted on here can be taken and posted somewhere else by a vendor or any grower… so does it really matter if they have permission people are going to do what they want it the internet… IMO as long as it’s for a good cause I have no problem with anyone taking my pictures :toke:
Just make life easy and add your username onto the photo that way if it is shared and used it will show who’s photo it is!

And if they are having your plant pic printed on a poster and selling it?...it's all about use in context.
Touché hadn’t thought about it like that… Guess that goes with what I said if it’s a good cause then sure… BUT at the end of the day I would probably want some of the money or more free stuff :toke:

Excellent, had I been aware of that, I would never have brought the issue up. I read the op's comment as surprise to see the photo as though they did not understand that it would be used. Anyway, hat's off to @Jean-O for asking, and I apologize if this discussion has offended. :pighug: :bighug:
What are we talking about ?

Just make life easy and add your username onto the photo that way if it is shared and used it will show who’s photo it is!
I’m not too worried if someone wants to steal my picture more power to them… a foreman use to tell me “ locks just keep honest people honest” If there a will there’s a way photoshop just sayin :toke:

Armadillo, Aardvark....same pointy ass nose.
Aardvarks can’t do this tho! :rofl:
1672762999609.gif

1672763066916.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back