Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here i thought it was just common courtesy that Jeano still asked us if we minded if he used or reposted them!
Common courtesy is exactly what I had in mind. :cheers:

I think @Mossy and hubby need a set of these! :eyebrows::headbang:
image.jpg

I swear that my desktop grow light helps significantly with the seasonal grumps!
Actually, it might well do that. Maybe that is why we like doing this stuff in the winter up here... :pighug:

In the grow n show thread Jeano asked back in the beginning if pictures posted could be shared! :d5:
Excellent, had I been aware of that, I would never have brought the issue up. I read the op's comment as surprise to see the photo as though they did not understand that it would be used. Anyway, hat's off to @Jean-O for asking, and I apologize if this discussion has offended. :pighug: :bighug:

Just curious, did the store receive your picture from you? Did you give permission for its use?

IMO, it ain't kosher for someone to use your photos, posted here or not, for commercial purposes without your explicit permission. :nono:
Super sativa seed club used one of my pic without permission told me after the fact… but I am honored to have my picture selected… I figure anything posted on here can be taken and posted somewhere else by a vendor or any grower… so does it really matter if they have permission people are going to do what they want it’s the internet… IMO as long as it’s for a good cause I have no problem with anyone taking my pictures :toke:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back