Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
What strain is it?:drool:

Jean-O's Genetics - Devils Lettuce. I don't think it's available yet, just a tester he sent out. Perhaps if I make a trip to the EU this summer a couple could fall in my bag...... I should stop by Stockholm anyways. I do like to have a beer in the Spookpark.

They have apparently tried to erase and rename the area! I've just googled the Spökparken and hardly a thing shows up! Huh!

Thanks for the Reps @mdabber & @Dale's Proper Bud ! I actually hadn't noticed an I've visited his online store quite a few times in the past month or two. :shrug::rofl::headbang:
Just curious, did the store receive your picture from you? Did you give permission for its use?

IMO, it ain't kosher for someone to use your photos, posted here or not, for commercial purposes without your explicit permission. :nono:

Cant go wrong with a cat gif! ;)
View attachment 1552283
nope, around here, apparently not. No offense meant with my comment yesterday, I just feel for the moderators, they have a hard job, and they are doing it on their own time. The vibe around here could not be the same without their efforts.

Happy growing! :pighug: :cheers:

Just curious, did the store receive your picture from you? Did you give permission for its use?

IMO, it ain't kosher for someone to use your photos, posted here or not, for commercial purposes without your explicit permission. :nono:
Cannacages used my pictures from here on their website without asking me but i was honored to have my pictures on their site :headbang:

Do they need to ask 1st or is everything we post public?

Not looking forward to the next 20 years of work... just say'n
Looking back at my last 20 (now long behind me), I can relate. I found it helpful to try to leave work behind at the end of the day. Easier said than done sometimes, and I eventually gave up and quit, but not everyone has that option.

An interesting aspect to work these days is that damn near every operation that needs people can't find enough of them. If you don't enjoy your current job, there may well be a better one not far away, so best to keep yer peepers open. Good luck with it. :goodluck: :pighug:

In the grow n show thread Jeano asked back in the beginning if pictures posted could be shared! :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back