Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the GLB feed! Only thing i thought may have calcium was the enhance MC and i thought being sample thats what it was called at the time but feed schedule i been using it says enhance MC kelp which this is not so only N been coming from the tiny once a week dose of amino N from the roots 2 shoots but been doing a half dose on that! :doh:

Noticed this today when i was double checking the expiration details again! ;)View attachment 1552316

It is strictly a “living microbial” product with some fulvic acid! :nono:
View attachment 1552317

I went off script and swapped this in instead since its both good N and living microbes all in one! :thumbsup:
Busted out the big jar of salmon FAA thats been “curing” about a year! :d5:

View attachment 1552318

Once stirred up tho it was thick fishy goodness! Still just smelled somewhat sweet but absolutely no fish smell! All them bubbles are the microbe life brewing up hence the 1 way air valves that are used in the lids! :cooldance:
View attachment 1552319View attachment 1552320View attachment 1552321View attachment 1552322

I also added Ful-Power stuff to cover the fulvic acid! Then rest i will use the (hopefully) non expired products i have! Brix is also close but i have til end if month! Not sure if it will smell bad but i wont chance it after just in case unless i hear otherwise! Not sure whats in the carbo product! :shrug:
:shrug: :goodluck:
1672751483259.gif

It feels so good to have the grow cabinet up and doing it's thing again! It was only a few weeks between grows but it felt far, far longer, :rofl:

It feels so good to have the grow cabinet up and doing it's thing again! It was only a few weeks between grows but it felt far, far longer, :rofl:
I try to keep one tent going. Forsaking my 2x2 cabinet this winter. Gonna clean it and add a pulley for light adjustment today. Layoff projects are a go!

Morning all peeps! Been up since 5am sons dog (that lives with us rt now) started whining around then. Means he’s really gotta! Just dropped wifey off at work and bout ready for another cuppa joe. 3 1/2 gallon bags stuffed full-o-trim in the freezer and new all mesh bubble hash bags will be here Friday. Will prob start my Friday by harvesting the Passionfruit punch and cleaning the tent and equip. Gonna start some more beans today for that tent. So, 2 fat dabs down and… damn, that’s right…coffee lol

Morning all peeps! Been up since 5am sons dog (that lives with us rt now) started whining around then. Means he’s really gotta! Just dropped wifey off at work and bout ready for another cuppa joe. 3 1/2 gallon bags stuffed full-o-trim in the freezer and new all mesh bubble hash bags will be here Friday. Will prob start my Friday by harvesting the Passionfruit punch and cleaning the tent and equip. Gonna start some more beans today for that tent. So, 2 fat dabs down and… damn, that’s right…coffee lol
Thats 3 and 1/2 bags, gallon size…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back