Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually thought it was an honor to use the growers picture on my site but apparently it upset everyone so I apologize I apparently broke proper edict.
It is a honor after I found out my pic had been used it was a huge confidence booster and great bragging rights.. Now it is a goal I love taking nice pics and to see them on a storefront website is a honor and privilege IMO :toke: I don’t think anyone was upset with how you handled the situation top notch and if you wanted to use any of my pics from the upcoming battle up go right ahead by all means share them all over:d5::vibe:

I actually thought it was an honor to use the growers picture on my site but apparently it upset everyone so I apologize I apparently broke proper edict.
Nope nobody was upset! Someone not involved in the GNS started asking questions about using the pics so (like u said) dude said was an honor to have his pics on the site but catching tail end it prob looked like someone had an issue but it def wasn’t that!

Pics are gone
I'm really sorry @Jean-O, I am afraid that I commented when I didn't know the whole background, and I apologize. If you asked to use the photos in the context of a sponsored grow, using the photo was entirely reasonable. Had I been the grower, I would have been tickled pink to help out by letting you use photos of the grow.

Anyway mate, my sincere apologies, I did not mean to cause problems. :bighug:

Hey @Talonxracer don’t fret i found u 1 too! ;)
1EE535F9-AA15-4221-B661-C920FDC39735.jpeg

Looking back at my last 20 (now long behind me), I can relate. I found it helpful to try to leave work behind at the end of the day. Easier said than done sometimes, and I eventually gave up and quit, but not everyone has that option.

An interesting aspect to work these days is that damn near every operation that needs people can't find enough of them. If you don't enjoy your current job, there may well be a better one not far away, so best to keep yer peepers open. Good luck with it. :goodluck: :pighug:
My farm, garden and animals helped me leave work at work. Kinda difficult with most of my paperwork and scheduling was done from a home office,
If you don't have a job that you absolutely love, you need something to help depressurize from the day. Find something that you enjoy, preferably something you can do high. :eyebrows: :rofl:
My young life was PACKED with stress.......duh! We worked hard and we fucking played hard! Stress relief is very important to physical, most don't think about that aspect, and naturally mental well being.

Just curious, did the store receive your picture from you? Did you give permission for its use?

IMO, it ain't kosher for someone to use your photos, posted here or not, for commercial purposes without your explicit permission. :nono:
No I was not asked.. . I'm on the fence about it. Part of me is definitely tickled, and the Photographer side was minutely bothered. Personally, I definitely would've asked permission beforehand...It's just the right thing to do.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back