Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mossy u quoted me about 15m ago on the prev page, but didn't actually say anything in reply, so....jus sayin :rolleyes2: :pighug: ppp

You know the staff room Rule...........if you are Livid about something.....rewrite your Reply at least 3 times..........?

I'm still rewriting it....

I want to be able to custom mix rosin based on needs.
That is exactly why I grow pure CBD plants, it allows me to customize the mix in tinctures that I make with rosin. The Dinamed Auto CBD Kush is hard to find, your best bet is to find a grower who has made some. The Seedsman alternative seems very similar, even in color and aroma, but not exactly the same. Definitely worth a try if my solo is any indication though. Good luck with your search, I hope you find something that works well. :pighug:

$864 commission check on a dig i did completely by myself. Except for bringing in the pipe View attachment 1552597View attachment 1552598
I didn't take pics after I repaired it idk. I zinc rolled (instead of lead) a new cast iron quarter bend and transitioned to clay all that pipe and put in a clean out. I dragged all that dirt out all the gravel in and did a kick ass job on the concrete. And I did it in less than 3 days. 21 hours... 2 guys estimate this at 27 hrs. in labor +5 hrs in travel for material+ material at $125/hr. This is bullshit
It's been a while since I pounded oakum and lead into cast iron pipe. I don't miss it. :pighug: :cheers:

Thanks for the support everyone and the reps...I'll be back shortly....I'll be here still....my stuff is safe...once I move west I won't have this issue anymore...at least what I'm told....thanks @Mossy @Jpkindbud And @WildBill
We legalize that shit out here in the west my friend :smoking: you got your eye on a particular state?:pass:

Thanks for the support everyone and the reps...I'll be back shortly....I'll be here still....my stuff is safe...once I move west I won't have this issue anymore...at least what I'm told....thanks @Mossy @Jpkindbud And @WildBill
Aim for somewhere warm, east of San Andreas fault. Maybe Arizona?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back