Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
with respect to HLG, if I was in the market, I might be looking seriously at one of the newer bar designs. I'm not certain, but I expect that light distribution might be better, at least it would if one panel was intended. OTOH, four HLG panels spread out in a 4x4 would be a sweet setup. I like the way my diy setup with four arrays works, it allows adjustments to different plants. :biggrin:
I agree, the bar-type rigs are coverage Kings... every single person I know who switched to them made note of this great plus they offer: superb penetration and so little shadowing!
In my wee 4x2, I have to have 2 small lights so I can vary the heights was needed with such mixed cultivars, otherwise I'd bar-it-up!

1673673319192.gif

I agree, the bar-type rigs are coverage Kings... every single person I know who switched to them made note of this great plus they offer: superb penetration and so little shadowing!
In my wee 4x2, I have to have 2 small lights so I can vary the heights was needed with such mixed cultivars, otherwise I'd bar-it-up!
I built 1 for my 2x4! ;) :d5:
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back