Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
:yoinks: Let's not talk about lights I don't have that coin right now :pighug:
Save you pennies, hang tough 'til 4/20 if you can and then look up HLG,... our good mate @Les @HLG can help you at any time with anything!
I snagged a DIY single panel Diablo last 4/20 for a damn song, even assembled (last of her kind I'm told), bloody lighthouse power- :dizzy:
Also look at their refurb' section, some excellent buys in there... stalk it, chat with Les, then be poised to pounce when ready!

We get whiteflies usually around labor day-2nd week of Sept and they wreck everything. Wife ordered like a billion ladybugs and released them couldn't find a single one around after like 3 days :face:
They disappear inside pretty quick but they are fairly cheap and seem to be effective they'll be all over the place in the house then in couple months nothing :shrug: This order didn't handle the cold as well as the shipment during the heat wave this summer more DOA this time:d5:

We're OK my man, thanks for asking! It's "Moderate" stage, but lots of flooded farmland around us.... very fucking close call man, if one of those fire hose storms landed now, it's be '95 here all over again :yoinks:

We do have some more wet ones headed our way and central coast is in the cross-hairs again. Hope it dances around you!

Well, since orchid translates to testicle, gender partially confirmed :haha:
Nice try, but methinks maybe not quite the ticket... Just guessing though, kinda reading between a few of the previous lines... :biggrin:

Glad to hear that you are ok, I know that lots of peeps in California are really hurting. Good luck with the next wave. :goodluck::bighug::goodluck:
Oh my yes, upper Monterey Bay area like Santa Cruz, Capitola, Aromas got creamed, ocean to mountain and it;s still TARFU up there! Wharf piers are also TARFU... It's so saturated now, more rain is 3x the threat it was 2 weeks ago!

Last edited:
Hey @BCBudlady this what u meant by stone dragon showing some hermie action! This was a female a few days ago unless i was stoned outta my gourde! :crying:
image.jpg

Regardless

Save you pennies, hang tough 'til 4/20 if you can and then look up HLG,... our good mate @Les @HLG can help you at any time with anything!
I snagged a DIY single panel Diablo last 4/20 for a damn song, even assembled (last of her kind I'm told), bloody lighthouse power- :dizzy:
Also look at their refurb' section, some excellent buys in there... stalk it, chat with Les, then be poised to pounce when ready!
oh yeah pretty sure my next light will be HLG heard and seen nothing but great things... It maybe be around that time I am ready defiantly not now but I do need to upgrade my 4x4 light

Well, since orchid translates to testicle, gender partially confirmed :haha:
:rofl:... most are diecious, but some mono's are out there,... Catasetum is one and a freak show favorite for the male flowers!
Interestingly, the female flowers in this genus are all very similar, it's the male flowers that are outrageous in shape/form, colors & patterns...

Dude, since switching to the new light, my entire grow is super fast this round. Everything will be down by day 75 or so. Crazy considering I’ve had some 130+ day plants this past year.
Oooo, whaddya get man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back