Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is that rock I'td be cool to see where it is on a chart
Here is a less detailed image:
Cape St. James BC, Canada.jpg

My rock is the one at the bottom of the image. Next stop to the west is Japan.

And another to show where in BC:
west coast BC.jpg

And since you asked, a chart:
cape st james chart.jpg

Note the depths in fathoms. My rock was sitting on the edge of the continental shelf. Likely the closest land to it in the province. :pighug:

:bighug:Rosa! Aunty said your were back with us again the other day! :bighug:It's wonderful to see you here with the ol' gang, and some new homies too! :smokeout:....I'll pop by your thread a bit later....

nice footage FF - :thumbsup: ...top 3 insect fav' for this biologist! Funny, they didn't used to be so close to the CA coast here when I was young... about 10 years ago they started showing up now and again... Since, I've had several visits including my grows!
This little brute was patrolling my green Poison F1FV; I say brute because this one was pretty aggressive, bit me a couple times! -->
View attachment 1555582View attachment 1555583

...this sweetheart liked being handled, very photogenic!
View attachment 1555584View attachment 1555585
I had pet mantises when I was a kid in Ontario. I fed them crickets. Great fun for an aspiring teenage biologist. Beautiful photos, :worship:

Last edited:
:bighug:Rosa! Aunty said your were back with us again the other day! :bighug:It's wonderful to see you here with the ol' gang, and some new homies too! :smokeout:....I'll pop by your thread a bit later....

nice footage FF - :thumbsup: ...top 3 insect fav' for this biologist! Funny, they didn't used to be so close to the CA coast here when I was young... about 10 years ago they started showing up now and again... Since, I've had several visits including my grows!
This little brute was patrolling my green Poison F1FV; I say brute because this one was pretty aggressive, bit me a couple times! -->
View attachment 1555582View attachment 1555583

...this sweetheart liked being handled, very photogenic!
View attachment 1555584View attachment 1555585

"Bite me" umm:nono:

Wow love it I start getting impatient after day 80 love it when they are ready that fast :headbang:
Dude, since switching to the new light, my entire grow is super fast this round. Everything will be down by day 75 or so. Crazy considering I’ve had some 130+ day plants this past year.

Dude, since switching to the new light, my entire grow is super fast this round. Everything will be down by day 75 or so. Crazy considering I’ve had some 130+ day plants this past year.

:yoinks: Let's not talk about lights I don't have that coin right now :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back