Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
ransplanted the babies jean-o's cream cheese and citrus noir x stone99 everything went smooth:cooldance: :woohoo::shooty:
S99v6 x CN

You're in for a true treat Lil' - :thumbsup:.... I grew one this last season!

Frankie with the purple pheno- :woohoo1:- what aroma did this one express?
As per my usual wonky pheno luck, my CN x S99v6 turned out very similar to my last year S99v6 - :rofl: - rinse, repeat! :doh: ...not the least hint of CN in her... dang it!
She's still super-fine, exceptionally resinous and she hits with both hands :baked:

CNS992.jpg
CNS993.jpg

Hey, did BC'Lady chat with you about potential repro's of Stone's finest? CN is SUCH a keeper along with the whole S99 line!
...gonna run me v5 or v4 this Spring, not sure yet which... How did yours turn out?

As per my usual wonky pheno luck, my CN x S99v6 turned out very similar to my last year S99v6 - :rofl: - rinse, repeat! :doh: ...not the least hint of CN in her... dang it!
She's still super-fine, exceptionally resinous and she hits with both hands :baked:

View attachment 1555568View attachment 1555570

Hey, did BC'Lady chat with you about potential repro's of Stone's finest? CN is SUCH a keeper along with the whole S99 line!
...gonna run me v5 or v4 this Spring, not sure yet which... How did yours turn out?
Mantis are freaking awesome!!!! :d5:

View attachment 1555568View attachment 1555570

mines the V6 also I hope it turns out as good as that :worship::pass:

I have never disrespected anyone in this forum by flipping them off!

I never will as I respect all of you even if I disagree with your personal positions!

I have flipped off some situations I have been subjected to but never a person, like being in the ER for three days. That situation deserves the flying finger.

@RosaB was clearly joking with me and I take no offense to that. It feels like others are indeed making it personal?

It is quite ok to disagree with my ideas. That is what civil discussion is all about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back