Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You totally could've climbed that wall

Screenshot_20230113_233305_DuckDuckGo.jpg

You're in for a true treat Lil' - :thumbsup:.... I grew one this last season!

Frankie with the purple pheno- :woohoo1:- what aroma did this one express?
As per my usual wonky pheno luck, my CN x S99v6 turned out very similar to my last year S99v6 - :rofl: - rinse, repeat! :doh: ...not the least hint of CN in her... dang it!
She's still super-fine, exceptionally resinous and she hits with both hands :baked:

View attachment 1555568View attachment 1555570

Hey, did BC'Lady chat with you about potential repro's of Stone's finest? CN is SUCH a keeper along with the whole S99 line!
...gonna run me v5 or v4 this Spring, not sure yet which... How did yours turn out?
This one smells of orange peels with a hint of skunk. She’s about ready to be harvested….probably early next week. Big fat buds!!
No, BC hasn’t mentioned anything that I recall. It’s a great idea, though. We have to keep those genetics going!!
The last V I grew was a v5. I’ve still got a bit left, and some rosin. Nice lemony terps. It’s a favorite amongst the folks that have tried it.
The v4’s I’ve grown having been compact, purple, earthy aroma’s, and a heavy eye dropping stone. Indica dominant… :pass: I hope you’re doing well my friend:d5:

This one smells of orange peels with a hint of skunk. She’s about ready to be harvested….probably early next week. Big fat buds!!
No, BC hasn’t mentioned anything that I recall. It’s a great idea, though. We have to keep those genetics going!!
The last V I grew was a v5. I’ve still got a bit left, and some rosin. Nice lemony terps. It’s a favorite amongst the folks that have tried it.
The v4’s I’ve grown having been compact, purple, earthy aroma’s, and a heavy eye dropping stone. Indica dominant… :pass: I hope you’re doing well my friend:d5:
How many days you estimate @Frank the Dank and @Waira ? :d5: :pass:

I have never disrespected anyone in this forum by flipping them off!

I never will as I respect all of you even if I disagree with your personal positions!

I have flipped off some situations I have been subjected to but never a person, like being in the ER for three days. That situation deserves the flying finger.

@RosaB was clearly joking with me and I take no offense to that. It feels like others are indeed making it personal?

It is quite ok to disagree with my ideas. That is what civil discussion is all about.
Guilty lol of flipping off in the recovery from the or. But I have credible deniability it was the drugs talking
Hahaha

:bighug:Rosa! Aunty said your were back with us again the other day! :bighug:It's wonderful to see you here with the ol' gang, and some new homies too! :smokeout:....I'll pop by your thread a bit later....

Mantis are freaking awesome!!!! :d5:
nice footage FF - :thumbsup: ...top 3 insect fav' for this biologist! Funny, they didn't used to be so close to the CA coast here when I was young... about 10 years ago they started showing up now and again... Since, I've had several visits including my grows!
This little brute was patrolling my green Poison F1FV; I say brute because this one was pretty aggressive, bit me a couple times! -->
Mantis1.jpg
mantis2.jpg

...this sweetheart liked being handled, very photogenic!
m1a.jpg
m8b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back