Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
:bighug:Rosa! Aunty said your were back with us again the other day! :bighug:It's wonderful to see you here with the ol' gang, and some new homies too! :smokeout:....I'll pop by your thread a bit later....

nice footage FF - :thumbsup: ...top 3 insect fav' for this biologist! Funny, they didn't used to be so close to the CA coast here when I was young... about 10 years ago they started showing up now and again... Since, I've had several visits including my grows!
This little brute was patrolling my green Poison F1FV; I say brute because this one was pretty aggressive, bit me a couple times! -->
View attachment 1555582View attachment 1555583

...this sweetheart liked being handled, very photogenic!
View attachment 1555584View attachment 1555585
I ordered like 500 for the outdoor garden last year's was soo cool watching them hatch. Spread them all over and never saw them again after about 7 days just gone....
:paleo:

Maybe u coulda went Free Willy style and rode an orca to safety! ;)
View attachment 1555551
:biggrin:
Damn, didn't think of that. All I needed was a friendly orca.

They were in the area once in a while, and the ones I saw seemed friendly - at least they concentrated on salmon, I never saw an attack of sea lions, and there were some around the rock in the water all the time. Maybe salmon taste better.
See da other post, and all will be clear.

:bighug:Rosa! Aunty said your were back with us again the other day! :bighug:It's wonderful to see you here with the ol' gang, and some new homies too! :smokeout:....I'll pop by your thread a bit later....

nice footage FF - :thumbsup: ...top 3 insect fav' for this biologist! Funny, they didn't used to be so close to the CA coast here when I was young... about 10 years ago they started showing up now and again... Since, I've had several visits including my grows!
This little brute was patrolling my green Poison F1FV; I say brute because this one was pretty aggressive, bit me a couple times! -->
View attachment 1555582View attachment 1555583

...this sweetheart liked being handled, very photogenic!
View attachment 1555584View attachment 1555585
To hell with the thread. :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug:
Beautiful mantis.

Around here we tell kids they'll go to jail for hurting a mantis. That just around here? I didn't even know that wasn't true until I was at least deep into teenage years :crying:
Good rule, even if not quite true. Neat predators those bugs. :biggrin: :pighug:

@Waira ?
The orchid Waira?
Whaaaat, there's another Waira here??! :rolleyes2::crying:.... yesssum, it's me luv!
This one smells of orange peels with a hint of skunk. She’s about ready to be harvested….probably early next week. Big fat buds!!
No, BC hasn’t mentioned anything that I recall. It’s a great idea, though. We have to keep those genetics going!!
The last V I grew was a v5. I’ve still got a bit left, and some rosin. Nice lemony terps. It’s a favorite amongst the folks that have tried it.
The v4’s I’ve grown having been compact, purple, earthy aroma’s, and a heavy eye dropping stone. Indica dominant… :pass: I hope you’re doing well my friend:d5:
bugger and fek, you kill me man, always with the pheno's I want! :rofl:
All's well enough brudda mine, A Happy New Year to you as well! :bighug:
I had pet mantises when I was a kid in Ontario. I fed them crickets. Great fun for an aspiring teenage biologist. Bearutiful photos, :worship:
(above)-- You too! :bighug:....
I have loved them since I was a kid, but didn't have on until I bought one in college back in '86? I have a major wants-one for the orchid mimic species, or the leaf one with the stem-shaped head!
@Waira are you in any flood danger?
We're OK my man, thanks for asking! It's "Moderate" stage, but lots of flooded farmland around us.... very fucking close call man, if one of those fire hose storms landed now, it's be '95 here all over again :yoinks:

I ordered like 500 for the outdoor garden last year's was soo cool watching them hatch. Spread them all over and never saw them again after about 7 days just gone....
:paleo:
We get whiteflies usually around labor day-2nd week of Sept and they wreck everything. Wife ordered like a billion ladybugs and released them couldn't find a single one around after like 3 days :face:

Whaaaat, there's another Waira here??! :rolleyes2::crying:.... yesssum, it's me luv!

bugger and fek, you kill me man, always with the pheno's I want! :rofl:
All's well enough brudda mine, A Happy New Year to you as well! :bighug:

(above)-- You too! :bighug:....
I have loved them since I was a kid, but didn't have on until I bought one in college back in '86? I have a major wants-one for the orchid mimic species, or the leaf one with the stem-shaped head!

We're OK my man, thanks for asking! It's "Moderate" stage, but lots of flooded farmland around us.... very fucking close call man, if one of those fire hose storms landed now, it's be '95 here all over again :yoinks:
Glad to hear that you are ok, I know that lots of peeps in California are really hurting. Good luck with the next wave. :goodluck::bighug::goodluck:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back