Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Save you pennies, hang tough 'til 4/20 if you can and then look up HLG,... our good mate @Les @HLG can help you at any time with anything!
I snagged a DIY single panel Diablo last 4/20 for a damn song, even assembled (last of her kind I'm told), bloody lighthouse power- :dizzy:
Also look at their refurb' section, some excellent buys in there... stalk it, chat with Les, then be poised to pounce when ready!
with respect to HLG, if I was in the market, I might be looking seriously at one of the newer bar designs. I'm not certain, but I expect that light distribution might be better, at least it would if one panel was intended. OTOH, four HLG panels spread out in a 4x4 would be a sweet setup. I like the way my diy setup with four arrays works, it allows adjustments to different plants. :biggrin:

indeed. Gender not quite confirmed, but much discussed a while back. :biggrin:
:laughcry: oh oh, where @blue when I need her?! =
eek.png
:kiss:
confused.png

Ladybugs in a tent have no where to go. If you expect to keep them in your outdoor garden then you need to mak a home for them with companion plantings.

In addition to eating insects like aphids, lady beetles seek out pollen for food. Growing pollen-laden flowers and herbs will attract ladybugs to your garden. These include, but aren’t limited to:
  • Angelica
  • Calendula
  • Chives
  • Cilantro
  • Cosmos
  • Dill
  • Fennel
  • Marigold If you grow cannabis never plant Marigolds as they are a near guaranteed spider mite attractant.
  • Nasturtium
  • Scented Geranium
  • Sweet Alyssum
  • Yarrow
This practice of growing herbs and flowers among vegetables to attract beneficial insects is fundamental to organic gardening.

:rofl:... most are diecious, but some mono's are out there,... Catasetum is one and a freak show favorite for the male flowers!
Interestingly, the female flowers in this genus are all very similar, it's the male flowers that are outrageous in shape/form, colors & patterns...

Oooo, whaddya get man?
I got a hlg Diablo 650r. Just finishing the first grow with it and couldn’t be happier :headbang:

I have never disrespected anyone in this forum by flipping them off!

I never will as I respect all of you even if I disagree with your personal positions!

I have flipped off some situations I have been subjected to but never a person, like being in the ER for three days. That situation deserves the flying finger.

@RosaB was clearly joking with me and I take no offense to that. It feels like others are indeed making it personal?

It is quite ok to disagree with my ideas. That is what civil discussion is all about.

<< guilty of flippin off frank'z pizza, becuz well, it had no fuckin bizness showin itself to my starvin ass in the first damn place, so there! :shooty: ppp

My rock is the one at the bottom of the image.

dude, that'z godzilla'z rock....get it right man!:deadhorse: ppp

I know him/her well. :woohoo1:
One of the first people to help with our very first grow, and so much more. Debts I can never repay.
bro hug.gif
...Cheers luv, you and Roo' are all-time fav's even after 10 years here! Bless him Upstairs, hope he can smell the smokey love right now.... got some classic Trainwreck wafting his way! :wiz:

I know him/her well. :woohoo1:
One of the first people to help with our very first grow, and so much more. Debts I can never repay.
He/she was one of the helpful and patient peeps here who tried to help me keep my first indoor grow out of deeper trouble. Thanks to that help, and more from others here, I got a decent supply of bud, and more importantly, got to learn from my mistakes that others were kind enough to point out. @Waira is one of the great peeps here!

AFN is a remarkable place. The difference when the bs is not allowed is wonderful. This is my only social medium, and it has been quite an experience seeing how social media can work. I had no idea how it was possible to build such a friendly and supportive community out of such spectacularly different people. Our moderators have their work cut out. :pighug:

<< guilty of flippin off frank'z pizza, becuz well, it had no fuckin bizness showin itself to my starvin ass in the first damn place, so there! :shooty: ppp

dude, that'z godzilla'z rock....get it right man!:deadhorse: ppp
Not to worry, my pizza has thick skin..and that skin, is made of delicious pizza dough :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back