Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good night everyone, thanks for a great day
..catch up more later my friend, sleep well and give that redneck an ethereal pinch on the ass from me, hey? :rofl:

Lazy bums :rofl:
A930A21D-1EEB-4F46-8477-91FFA520C571.jpeg
093184EE-D01C-4E8D-9410-7968A851B289.jpeg

<< guilty of flippin off frank'z pizza, becuz well, it had no fuckin bizness showin itself to my starvin ass in the first damn place, so there! :shooty: ppp

dude, that'z godzilla'z rock....get it right man!:deadhorse: ppp
He can have it, I haven't been there for decades, and, sadly, will not likely be going back.

He would fit right in with the sealions and Orcas. I'll bet there is a new movie there somewhere - Godzilla vs. the pod of orcas with 350 sea lions watching the event. Mr. G. might have a job on his hands. The water is deeper than off New York.

Speaking as we have been about gender, how do we know that godzilla is male? Mere attitude will not suffice. How do I know? Have you met my ex? :biggrin: :crying: :crying:

He can have it, I haven't been there for decades, and, sadly, will not likely be going back.

He would fit right in with the sealions and Orcas. I'll bet there is a new movie there somewhere - Godzilla vs. the pod of orcas with 350 sea lions watching the event. Mr. G. might have a job on his hands. The water is deeper than off New York.

Speaking as we have been about gender, how do we know that godzilla is male? Mere attitude will not suffice. How do I know? Have you met my ex? :biggrin: :crying: :crying:
Apparently u never saw godzilla with Matthew Broderick! In that movie godzilla was a hermaphrodite cuz it birthed its own fertilized eggs! ;)
1673674641010.gif

:dizzy:...OK, I'm creamed by that Trainwreck now....:rofl:.... time to gell-ify on some streaming.... 'night y'all! :smokeout:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back