Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
:dizzy:...OK, I'm creamed by that Trainwreck now....:rofl:.... time to gell-ify on some streaming.... 'night y'all! :smokeout:
1673674891465.gif

Whaaaat, there's another Waira here??! :rolleyes2::crying:.... yesssum, it's me luv!

bugger and fek, you kill me man, always with the pheno's I want! :rofl:
All's well enough brudda mine, A Happy New Year to you as well! :bighug:

(above)-- You too! :bighug:....
I have loved them since I was a kid, but didn't have on until I bought one in college back in '86? I have a major wants-one for the orchid mimic species, or the leaf one with the stem-shaped head!

We're OK my man, thanks for asking! It's "Moderate" stage, but lots of flooded farmland around us.... very fucking close call man, if one of those fire hose storms landed now, it's be '95 here all over again :yoinks:

Was that 95 or 97? That crazy El Nino year...I/we got stranded in Nor Cal in Sonoma County at a friends house. The river crested over the bridge in Guernville 50'plus! and there were mudslides blocking the other roads out. We finally ran out of weed and booze and called some friends to meet us. We canoed over, to meet them, stocked up, and went back.

Well in the 97 movie godzilla is a mutated iguana. But in the originals he is a mutated dinosaur. Im a big godzilla fan lol.
Yup you are correct I am not a huge fan I was just stoned bored and googled it and come to find out HE is not a dragon :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back