Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning morning - its Saturday woop woop :woohoo1:
Hope everyone is well :pass:

Anyone have anything exciting for the weekend?

No Bread eh @Mossy - that would be classed as "Situation Critical' around these parts :rofl: hoping you are well!

Thanks @Mañ'O'Green - got to do my bit after seeing all your wonderful cooking :pass:, also did not know you were a big diver (saw it in the post about vaccines) - where are your favorite places to go? I can't get enough of the Red Sea, either Egypt or Saudi side, Yemen was always good with plenty of Black tips keeping an eye when you float by, and Turtles around Fujairah where they seem to hang out all year. Tried diving over here at Lundy Island a while back and saw the most insane amount of crabs walking around in their thousands but that was about it

Gotta plant some this morning so got heat cranked up a bit in the house.....notice tails on 2 of them last night at least..

Before this grow I went and sealed up all the seams in my grow cabinet with silicon caulk(that got put off before I started the last grow.) Now it is far easier to control temps and humidity being essentially airtight. The lung room is 70-72*f and 33%rh, while the cabinet is 80*f and 65-70%rh with lights on and 70*f and 65-70%rh when lights are off.

Before this grow I went and sealed up all the seams in my grow cabinet with silicon caulk(that got put off before I started the last grow.) Now it is far easier to control temps and humidity being essentially airtight. The lung room is 70-72*f and 33%rh, while the cabinet is 80*f and 65-70%rh with lights on and 70*f and 65-70%rh when lights are off.
I keep my tent unzipped an open to my bedroom.....figure if I'm comfortable they will be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back