Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning morning - its Saturday woop woop :woohoo1:

blue theme.gif
Feeling it @Zaaboot ...?

We Only need bread and bickies.......but gluten free...so a trip to the supermarket needed......:doh: ...as hubby doesnt seem to be able to go for a day without both..

I suppose I should move my arse........:crying:....

They play the Truro performing arts center.
I've seen them around but never caught them. Real nice sound maybe I'll see if they're playing down the cape at the payomet in Truro that's a great venue small and intimate. A lot of great bands play there that way they get a paid trip to hang out in cape cod

Have you been in Reported Posts........?...............:eyebrows:......

Ah good....I dont know your US Counties.....but I See a Lot of Weather Warnings up........:pass:

Yeah, there's nothing there :crying::crying:, just a few back slappin' rep reports (all good!)

I saw the hoohar earlier in the week, but read it, took it in, and did my best homer simpson impression

200w.gif

It was a like a chief party anyway :rofl: - all good now!
:bighug::bighug:

We get whiteflies usually around labor day-2nd week of Sept and they wreck everything. Wife ordered like a billion ladybugs and released them couldn't find a single one around after like 3 days :face:
I was soo looking forwards to seeing them all summer. Maybe not up close and personal like but just buzzing around up in the sky. Any strategies to help them not get munched? I would have thought just law of averages some out of 500 would squeak thru. Maybe they just wandered off I'm surrounded by woods on 3 sides.
And see a lot of turkey deer fisher cats and of course coyotes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back