Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Fek me...just checke forecast and it's change yet again......won't get back up to 50 overnight again till next Sat.......
I'm blasting down your way (more or less lol) landing west palm end of this month. Gonna hit 35 here today by Rights we should be having cold snaps in the teens maybe sing in e digits at night. This weather just isn't the New England I remember we should have been ice fishing by now not looking at rain....
Hey you ever check out those royal Enfields I know they're indian nit really brit bikes but those little 350s look like fun to just blast around town?
Considering renting a bike for a day on my next trip when I and all stapeked tighter lol

Last edited:
I'm blasting down your way (more or less lol) landing west palm end of this month. Gonna hit 35 here today by Rights we should be having cold s MN aps in the teens maybe sing in e digits at night. This weather just isn't the New England I remember we should have been ice fishing by now not looking at rain....
My grow buddy has been out several times ice fishing, the ice on Monday was 6" thick, my friend needed an emergency delivery of some double grape out on the ice so I dropped off a few buds for him out on the lake, my lake has far less ice, the springs keep the water a touch warmer in the winter.

My grow buddy has been out several times ice fishing, the ice on Monday was 6" thick, my friend needed an emergency delivery of some double grape out on the ice so I dropped off a few buds for him out on the lake, my lake has far less ice, the springs keep the water a touch warmer in the winter.
I like 6 it's a good solid number they say 4 but I don't trust that I'll do 5 but ya know it can vary esp if like a lotta lakes/ponds here there's an inlet and outlet. I usually walk out knee deep and hand drill a hole. Right now we have the big donut nothing

hahahah - still at home then - must be time for another :pass:

Another 5.........:yeah:..Im contemplating putting the coffee pot on again...if i do.....I'll not be going shopping....:biggrin:

Gus will be gutted...he Likes a bickie in the morning with his Dad...boy bonding thing......:headbang:

I vote never do today what you can put off till tomorrow it's Sat
Anyone want to 2nd that motion??
Screenshot_20230114_071534_DuckDuckGo.jpg

And really who could possibly say no to more coffee...
Mmmmmm coffee
I'm a bad influence in a good way hahahaha
:hookah:

Yippie, the Unicorn was loaded and charged last night before I passed out,,,,,, :headbang:

At least I waited two hours before hitting the rosin....:pass:
PPPPPperformsnce!!!
I shoulds preloaded the drip coffee maker.
Maybe I'll do the French press the coffee just so much better

I'm blasting down your way (more or less lol) landing west palm end of this month. Gonna hit 35 here today by Rights we should be having cold snaps in the teens maybe sing in e digits at night. This weather just isn't the New England I remember we should have been ice fishing by now not looking at rain....
Hey you ever check out those royal Enfields I know they're indian nit really brit bikes but those little 350s look like fun to just blast around town?
Considering renting a bike for a day on my next trip when I and all stapeked tighter lol
W got about a weeks worth of 35-45 overnights with most days in the 60-70 range...never had the opportunity arise to get near an Enfield other than a show but if your talking the new batch that Inia is building now they seem good lil bikes but time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back