Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, but you gotta think about it first. Hint #1, I and my research assistant nearly died here, and my assistant just about died another time at the same rock. I was studying sea lions at the time:
View attachment 1555514
This image was winter, so not many sea lions are there. If you look carefully though, there is a small group lower center slightly right, about all that you can see is a bit of brown smear with lighter brown lumps. Those are Steller's Sea Lions. I spent two summers studying them on that rock. During breeding season there were over 300 of them there. So, put your guessing cap on and guess how we nearly died. :pighug:

ok, no clue how u almost died, but -> i see em, i see em! :jump: :biggrin: ppp

Ok, but you gotta think about it first. Hint #1, I and my research assistant nearly died here, and my assistant just about died another time at the same rock. I was studying sea lions at the time:
View attachment 1555514
This image was winter, so not many sea lions are there. If you look carefully though, there is a small group lower center slightly right, about all that you can see is a bit of brown smear with lighter brown lumps. Those are Steller's Sea Lions. I spent two summers studying them on that rock. During breeding season there were over 300 of them there. So, put your guessing cap on and guess how we nearly died. :pighug:
Oh oh oh pick me
Screenshot_20230113_192530_DuckDuckGo.jpg

:crying:

Is it better to use PayPal?
I tried a place called seedman with a credit card and my bank went ballistic and threatened to lock my card. :yoinks:
I would order from somewhere that doesn’t need to go thru customs but thats just me!

Ok I'm loving the MC 1 part but it tends to lump. And honestly I wonder if the lumps are more one ingredient than others b/c two - 1 gal mixtures in water side by (clear jugs) are 2 distinctly different colors. Now I back blend them but I ordered this which I hope fixed it (15 bucks amazon)
That's how we do it in the lab

View attachment 1555488
i just smash the bag while it is sealed, no clumps now lol.

mc 1 part is my most used nute, great stuff! my only complaint is it goes airborne fast, so i open a tent up near by to suck away the cloud of MC lol

See the over sized mush with his back to you in the foreground...
Thats Visco looking like poppa Smurf. Here he is on his BSA when we were like a whole lot younger and thinner :rofl: View attachment 1555513
yeah, when I look at photos of that vintage of me, not much comes to mind other than "that was then". :pighug:

i just smash the bag while it is sealed, no clumps now lol.

mc 1 part is my most used nute, great stuff! my only complaint is it goes airborne fast, so i open a tent up near by to suck away the cloud of MC lol
@Frank the Dank turned me into and I'm a huge fan!!

Sadly, all my Anvil pollen plants identified as hermie. Lots of peeps here have autos that identify as photos. :biggrin:

Bigger boat would not have helped... :biggrin: Might have even got us killed, hint hint. :pighug:
Serous crazy surf and cross currents??? Rocky bottom anchor totally bound as your getting pounded towards the rocks??

Lots of peeps here have autos that identify as photos. :biggrin:
I want in the worst way. I wanna play with these. Maybe "clone" not to kick the hornets nest on that one hahaha
Or spray and get feminized seeds.
Then It's play time. I'd love to have "autos I could keep in veg till I whackem with a dose of 12-12 to start them up .
It has possibilities..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back