Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, lived through the 70's too, and barely. I was old enough to know better and earned enough by that time to really find myself in interesting situations. . .
barely you say. I'll trade one of my stories for one of yours... :pighug:

barely you say. I'll trade one of my stories for one of yours... :pighug:
Oh oh inquiring minds want to know...
Define "interesting situations" spare no gory details
DO TELL
Screenshot_20230113_185611_DuckDuckGo.jpg

In my family it's gravy or "red sauce". It's gravy if it's slow cooked with various meats in it. Can be meatballs, sausage links, pork chops, chicken or whatever combination. Generally whatever is leftover or needs to be cooked. That'll simmer in a pot all day and you can just pick something out whenever you walk by and the rest is for dinner. Just watch out for the bones. Red sauce can be cooked fast or slow or incorporate bones but doesn't have the big chunks of meat in it. I've got no problem with sugar in my sauce, it depends on how acidic the tomatoes are :glutton:

If you need to add sugar you have not cooked the tomato long enough.

It's a Nespresso Verto Next. I love good weed, wine coffee and food, but had little patience for puck pressing

That is not an Espresso Machine. It makes a fair espresso flavored cup of coffee that is better than nothing at all but............ I warned you I am a coffee SNOB :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back