Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok lewis bar newton upper falls early 70s I think. The place was a riot b/c anyone foolish enuf to walk in at lunch time wearing a tie they'd whisper at them. When the foolish yuppie leaned in to speak. They'd grab him by the tie and cut it off with scissors and pin it above the bar as a trophy hahaha
View attachment 1555506
Now Lewie's is gone and it's a rich yuppie bar what happened to the world?
We recreated the picture as best we could b4 the new jerk owner came out and complained the bikes are scaring away his clientel
View attachment 1555508
View attachment 1555510
See the over sized mush with his back to you in the foreground...
Thats Visco looking like poppa Smurf. Here he is on his BSA when we were like a whole lot younger and thinner :rofl:
Screenshot_20220416-071353_Chrome.jpg

Ok lewis bar newton upper falls early 70s I think. The place was a riot b/c anyone foolish enuf to walk in at lunch time wearing a tie they'd whisper at them. When the foolish yuppie leaned in to speak. They'd grab him by the tie and cut it off with scissors and pin it above the bar as a trophy hahaha
View attachment 1555506
Now Lewie's is gone and it's a rich yuppie bar what happened to the world?
We recreated the picture as best we could b4 the new jerk owner came out and complained the bikes are scaring away his clientel
View attachment 1555508
View attachment 1555510
The rich yuppies started buying Harley's and the shops stopped working on anything that was kick only....

Sometimes you gotta get dinner on the table without starting at lunch and sometimes you might want to make a cold sauce that'll cook on the pizza:shrug:
My pizza sauce is an uncooked sauce. Just a 28 oz can of whole peeled, two or three cloves of garlic put through a micro plane, about 1/4 cup of good olive oil and s&p. Basically marinated tomatoes. Just squish the tomatoes with your hands…..

Oh oh inquiring minds want to know...
Define "interesting situations" spare no gory details
DO TELL
View attachment 1555511
Ok, but you gotta think about it first. Hint #1, I and my research assistant nearly died here, and my assistant just about died another time at the same rock. I was studying sea lions at the time:
Cape St. James, BC.jpg

This image was winter, so not many sea lions are there. If you look carefully though, there is a small group lower center slightly right, about all that you can see is a bit of brown smear with lighter brown lumps. Those are Steller's Sea Lions. I spent two summers studying them on that rock. During breeding season there were over 300 of them there. So, put your guessing cap on and guess how we nearly died. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back