Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to call my bank in advance to clear an over seas transaction with Herbie's b4 I could complete the transaction (banks are wary of overseas transactions I think they worry your hacked)

After that (like 3 days later) it could be pure coincidence but my card was hacked and they were making purchases with it.
Since then I've only been buying stuff in the US.
I feel pay pal is safer by the nature of how it works. I pay them, they pay the other people
I really like @DCLXVI s idea with the gift card, but I would feel even better with a stateside seller if they had a good auto selection. Who do you like in the states?

It's a Nespresso Verto Next. I love good weed, wine coffee and food, but had little patience for puck pressing
Love our Nespresso. I know it's not a super fancy espresso machine but it's a million times better then anything out of the Keurig. Originally bought it to keep the wife out of Starbucks as much and it's probably saved us a bunch of $

I really like @DCLXVI s idea with the gift card, but I would feel even better with a stateside seller if they had a good auto selection. Who do you like in the states?
Multiverse, gaslamp and dcseedexchange are who I usually use lately. There's a bunch of us based legitimate seeds banks now. But if you're looking for something specific it's better to buy direct from the breeder wherever you can

And how the heck do you like a post with an emoji? Am I overlooking a button?

if ur on a pc, jus hover over the like button & it givez u a selection to chooze from ;) if however, ur on a fone, then i can't fuckin help u :rofl: :pighug: ppp

Love our Nespresso. I know it's not a super fancy espresso machine but it's a million times better then anything out of the Keurig. Originally bought it to keep the wife out of Starbucks as much and it's probably saved us a bunch of $
Now I need to find a milk frother. I had one that was amazing, better than steam I thought, but it finally stopped working.

Now I need to find a milk frother. I had one that was amazing, better than steam I thought, but it finally stopped working.
We had the Nespresso frother but the heating function didn't last very long. Highly recommend a scoop of ice cream in a mug and letting the espresso run over top of it :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back