Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All you Friday the 13th stoners!

View attachment 1555483

One thing about being 15 hours behind most of you is I never get to break the news :shrug:

We had company for dinner last night and I ate WAY to many carbs, sat down in my chair after they left and promptly fell asleep. Spaghetti and Italian sausage, Fennel salad, Sour Dough Garlic Bread and Apple Pie and Oatly Salted Caramel Ice Cream. My blood sugar was very high when I finally made it to bed. It is down in a good range now. It is rare for me to do that but sometimes I just need to feel like I am normal :haha: We all know that is not the case.

View attachment 1555479View attachment 1555480

I am not in a flood plain under normal circumstances and our soil is very sandy so we are ok. I have 9.32 inches of rain as measured in my back yard manual gauge for the rain year so far. Normal for the year is ~11.5". We still have 3 rain months to go. Hopefully we continue to get more rain to break the back of this drought we have been in. The snow pack in the Sierras is the most important source of water for the valley in the spring and summer. It is at 200% of normal for this date. Fingers crossed it keeps piling up!

Much improvement in storage if this keeps up, We have three storms queued up, We could break the back of the drought. I was planning on taking my front lawn out next spring because it is our biggest water user and not really justifiable. Now I will be fertilizing it instead :woohoo1:.

View attachment 1555485View attachment 1555484

@RosaB I am a coffee snob, I roast my own green beans mostly from Sweet Maria's online, I have a $500 Baratza Grinder and Pull my espresso shots on a Rancilio Silvia.

What brand and model did you get?
It's a Nespresso Verto Next. I love good weed, wine coffee and food, but had little patience for puck pressing

Oh and here's a joke! Only certain people will get it.

Why do the British like their beer warm?

Because Lucas also made refrigerators.

Hah!

Ding ding ding winner winner chicken dinner lol.
That's usually the big argument around here.
It's a riot just bring it up in a bar/pub step back.and watch the fireworks it's too funny
Of course the trick is to throw gas on the fire..
A couple of well placed "Ya your Right!!
Or maybe..
"Can you believe that shit??"

To each side as the argument increases in frenzy and it's off to the races.
I'm a rock and bomb thrower from way back
Hahahaha

@RosaB and @Kirka88 - I've lost track of who was up to what so....

For online purchases like seeds, I prefer to put a nice layer of distance between myself, the vendor, and my actual bank/cards.

I highly recommend the prepaid Visa gift cards from Target. Pay cash and they are completely disconnected from your actual finances.
Thanks, I would have never thought of that!:slap::pass::worship:

Is it better to use PayPal?
I tried a place called seedman with a credit card and my bank went ballistic and threatened to lock my card. :yoinks:
I get that about once a month on my phone...I just confirm it was me doing it and they unlock...whole process from purchase to unlock takes about 2 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back