Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Im not getting my normal 60-72 hours of work a week I switch from either being dead tired all the time or just not sleeping.

Got Bad news...me Brother is the same.....does the same daft hours.........and he is in his 70's now...........:pass:...way past retirement.....and still doing it.....

Got Bad news...me Brother is the same.....does the same daft hours.........and he is in his 70's now...........:pass:...way past retirement.....and still doing it.....
Lots of people at my job are doing the same thing, but not because they want to, its because the economy this side of the pond is SO messed up lots of people are coming out of retirement because their retirement savings have dried up within 5-10 years of retirement

Lots of people at my job are doing the same thing, but not because they want to, its because the economy this side of the pond is SO messed up lots of people are coming out of retirement because their retirement savings have dried up within 5-10 years of retirement

Yup...seeing the same being reported in the UK....people coming out of retirement to try to cope with the steep increase in the cost of Everything.....:shrug:....

Yup...seeing the same being reported in the UK....people coming out of retirement to try to cope with the steep increase in the cost of Everything.....:shrug:....
Yup Ive been forced to switch to ramen noodles and kraft macaroni and cheese for a lot of my meals lately. Since my job slowed down a lot its either nice home cooked meal and I cant pay my bills or live like Im homeless to be able to afford everything. Being sick all of November really kicked all this off for me. Id be so much better if I didnt lose 3/4 of my pay that month.

Yup Ive been forced to switch to ramen noodles and kraft macaroni and cheese for a lot of my meals lately. Since my job slowed down a lot its either nice home cooked meal and I cant pay my bills or live like Im homeless to be able to afford everything. Being sick all of November really kicked all this off for me. Id be so much better if I didnt lose 3/4 of my pay that month.

It is a Disgrace........ :shrug: ...I Hope you get caught up soon.

It is a Disgrace........ :shrug: ...I Hope you get caught up soon.
Me too. Touching up my resume on saturday when I go visit the parents, need to finish that job application I was talking about. I just had to take out a personal loan from the bank because Im tapped out on everything including credit cards....

If I can get that job Ill get a $2500 sign on bonus which will make everything a lot better. Plus my buddy works there so theres the 90 day referal bonus of 1000 for each of us.

Me too. Touching up my resume on saturday when I go visit the parents, need to finish that job application I was talking about. I just had to take out a personal loan from the bank because Im tapped out on everything including credit cards....

If I can get that job Ill get a $2500 sign on bonus which will make everything a lot better. Plus my buddy works there so theres the 90 day referal bonus of 1000 for each of us.

Got me Fingers firmly Crossed for you............:wizzy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back